how ruude!

Old June 26th 07, 08:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default how ruude!

skapin water monzterz iz fun, TV
Cheryl Perkins wrote in message
Stormmee wrote:
I wuzint gonna say anithin here kuz onze when i uzed mine klawz water
monzterz getted mineself, Tiger, tryinta not gifa hoomanz idermints

I luvs waddermonsturs. Thatz a complaynt Meomie had - I luved them tutu
much, spayshully wen I wuz playing wif them inna bowl onna floor an they
all eggskaped.

Sam

Old June 26th 07, 08:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

itz funta walk onna hooman ifin yourown pawz are wet, Tiger
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
news
On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 21:57:35 +0000 (UTC), Cheryl Perkins's nimble,
little paws typed:

I luvs waddermonsturs. Thatz a complaynt Meomie had - I luved them tutu
much, spayshully wen I wuz playing wif them inna bowl onna floor an they
all eggskaped.

Sam

I luffs waddermonster too, yu no! I play wif da fawset-fingy an
gettid mine paws awl wet, den runs rownd da compartment!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
6/24/2007 7:44:41 PM

Old June 27th 07, 06:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Dey iz bad if dey showz up when yoo duznt want dem, but dey kan be funfun,
too! I likes playin wif da wunz dat kumz outta da fawsitz, but I haznt
figgered owt how to let dem owt by myownself.

Sundance

"Granby" wrote in message
I iz glad it iz ok ta like watermonsterz. Da way some of deem kities
talked it waz a badbad thing. I figgered hot howz ta turn da one in da
baffroom on by pullin down on da handle thing. I did it wilz her waz at da
toona plaze and now her shuts da door! O. T. feeling good about something
for the day.
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 10:57:06 +0000 (UTC), Cheryl Perkins's nimble,
little paws typed:

Fawsets are fun. Spayshully wen Meomie makes waddermonsturs come outta
them, so I kin jump rite up an play wiv them.

I wunce letted myne tayle sit inna bowl uv waddermonsturs. When I hurd
sumfing and turned round fast, myne tayle hitted Meomie inna face (she
wuz
sittin down rite innat rite (or rong) playce).

She didnt purreshiate itmuch, tho.

Sam

I knozw whattid you meen. My hooman just duzent 'preciate my
fasinashun wif waddermonsterz, like when I decides to take a nap in da
sink... Pssst. Lemme tell yu a sekret. If'n you haff a fawset wif a
single handle, just a liddle tap in da rite place will let da
waddermonsters owt!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
6/25/2007 7:52:43 PM

Old June 27th 07, 08:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

sumtiez hoomanz duzint hafa veri gud senze of humor... Patch the foster cat
*who duzint really know whut MT. Dew iz aniway

Old June 27th 07, 08:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

efin ifin i duzint like da monzters, i think you iz smurt ta learn howta
kontrol demselvez, now you needz "opindadoor lessons furm Chester

Old June 27th 07, 02:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

On Jun 27, 1:02 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
efin ifin i duzint like da monzters, i think you iz smurt ta learn howta
kontrol demselvez, now you needz "opindadoor lessons furm Chester

Nokitty "needz" open the door lessons.

--- Unca Cory, puttin' myownfut down onna dis heer ishyew...

Old June 27th 07, 06:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

On Jun 27, 10:50 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
get ofurit, I kan opin ani door wif a little wurk, Chester the door opinin
ingester

Ware yu gonna goze wen yu opin da door, Mister??? Tu da OUT???
WIFOUT a hooman-onna-string??? Duz yurownfurryself NOZE jist HOW
DANJURUS dat iz???!!

HMMM????!!!

--- Unca Fut-Putter-Downer, who doesn't need to get over nothin',
FANGUFURRYFURRYMUCH!!!

ups.com...