how ruude!

Old June 30th 07, 02:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

Default how ruude!

Itz like a bigg buffay.

Bear

"Stormmee" wrote in message
when I furzt kamed to life here i sneaked in da cold boz anna soft heard
minesef but she thinked i wuz behind da washer... when her kuldint find
mineself she went to getta glaz of milk and der i wuz wif a platter of
chicken... which wuz suspishushly less than soft remfured... chester

Old June 30th 07, 02:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

Yu got itt! It is WELL wurth it!!

Bear

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
HEOW KLEFFURR!!!
Neow I yam rillee imprezt!

Lessee...firzt onna taybul (weer Meowmee sez 'No!)...den onna kowntur
(weer Meowmee sez NO!)...den tu da toppa da frige
(weer I kin nok efurryting deown) ...den wiggelwiggel opin!

HooKay
--
Pitô.ônya

"The Porter Cats" wrote in message
nk.net...
Shure! Heers what mew do. Itz eezier ifn you have a frige wif
side-by-side doors.

Mew jump on somefing like a table or counter, den on top of da frige. Den
POP da door open right at da top of the frige, wif your paw. Jus wiggle
yur paw intu it.

When it swings opin, jump down on da floor an jump in!!

Bear

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
I yam imprezt, Bear.
Wud yu teetsh me heow tu???
---
Pitô.ônya

The Porter Cats wrote:
I kan open da frige, an da bafroom, an da closets.

Bear

"Stormmee" wrote in message
zatli, Chester who is currently working on the freezer door
purblim... Granby wrote in message
Der is insize doors dat leads to da fudz anna such. Piglet can
openex da frig doorz. Herownself just can't open da baffoomz door
yetz. Some doorz
lead to where da fudz is and to open dat door is a gudgud thingz.
"Cheryl Perkins" wrote in message
Cory wrote:
On Jun 27, 1:02 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
efin ifin i duzint like da monzters, i think you iz smurt ta
learn howta kontrol demselvez, now you needz "opindadoor lessons
furm Chester

Nokitty "needz" open the door lessons.

--- Unca Cory, puttin' myownfut down onna dis heer ishyew...

No, akshually lurkin undur the tabul next tu thu door wen
sumhoomin nocks on it werks beddur than opindadoor lessons.

Annonymouse

Old June 30th 07, 04:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

I wantz platterz uv turkeybird an chikken in owrown kold bokz -- how duz I
git dem?

Sundance

"Stormmee" wrote in message
when I furzt kamed to life here i sneaked in da cold boz anna soft heard
minesef but she thinked i wuz behind da washer... when her kuldint find
mineself she went to getta glaz of milk and der i wuz wif a platter of
chicken... which wuz suspishushly less than soft remfured... chester
The Porter Cats wrote in message
ink.net...

"Cory" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 28, 5:55 pm, "The Porter Cats"
wrote:
I kan open da frige, an da bafroom, an da closets.

Bear

Bear!! Jist beclawz yu KAN du sumfin', ittid duzzint AWLWEIGHZ meen
dat yu SHULD du it!!!

--- Unca Cory, finkin dat dis heer dore openin' bizzynezz iz NOTTID a
gudgudgud ideerment ATTID AWL...

I got shut in da fridge wonce. I got in an da dore shut! When my momm

opend
da dore, der I wass wif a plate of turkee. Har! Har!

Bear

Old June 30th 07, 04:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Now we juss needz to figger owt how to opin da drorz in dere -- datz where
Meowmie keepz da cheeze!

Sundance

Old June 30th 07, 07:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

yez anna all der ta snak up, all you gotsa do iz get in anna mofe da
plastik, Chester
The Porter Cats wrote in message
news
Itz like a bigg buffay.

Bear

Old June 30th 07, 08:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

you hasta getta hooman ta putit in der, in owr howze itz uzuali furry dat
makez da fud anna soft dat putz itin da box, Chester, who has suprvized deze
operatishunz veri karifulli,...

Furm what i have seed it needsa be diz way or da chicken izunt az gud when
soft makezit, Tiger who knowz
t...

Old June 30th 07, 08:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

dat pur iz ez, you juzt hukz yourown paw furm above anna it pullz rite owt,
Chester who can stand in front of da cheeze drawer anna opinit rite up...
t...

Old June 30th 07, 04:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

On Jun 30, 12:59 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
yez anna all der ta snak up, all you gotsa do iz get in anna mofe da
plastik, Chester

Whut plastik?

--- Unca Cory, catfoozled...

Old June 30th 07, 04:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

On Jun 30, 1:02 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
dat pur iz ez, you juzt hukz yourown paw furm above anna it pullz rite owt,
Chester who can stand in front of da cheeze drawer anna opinit rite up...

*sigh*

Yu noze dat iffin yu eetz tuutuu menny hooman fudz, yu iz gunna git
sik an' hafta go tu TED'z, rite??

--- Unca Cory

Old June 30th 07, 04:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

On Jun 30, 1:01 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
you hasta getta hooman ta putit in der, in owr howze itz uzuali furry dat
makez da fud anna soft dat putz itin da box, Chester, who has suprvized deze
operatishunz veri karifulli,...

Furm what i have seed it needsa be diz way or da chicken izunt az gud when
soft makezit, Tiger who knowz

Iz yu sayin' dat Soft izzint a berry gud kuk?? Dat'z not berry nyse,
yu noze, tu sez stuff wike dat abowt yurownhoomanz.

--- Unca Cory