hovering at the edges

Old November 9th 04, 05:18 AM
Miss Violette

I thinkz der shuuld be an investicatun, OEJ
Heather wrote in message
Owr meowmie duz da saym fing! Weez kant figgur it owt eiffur!

Matthias an Maestro

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
What I wantsa know iz why we getz owrz clawz clipped anna soft getz

clawz
putted on, OEJ, think this iz juz wrong
Heather wrote in message
Yur lukkee! Meowmie gottid us tuday.

M and M

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
He waz inna hurry so I 'scaped dem fur awhile, OEJ, being careful

NOT
happy paw so maybe soft willz furget
Heather wrote in message
Gud idea!

M and M

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
I iz safe until furry wakez up, dis is himz job anna I kan hide

if
seez
himzelf starta gett doze efil clipper things, OEJ
Heather wrote in message
Uh o, hed fur da hillz!

Matthias an Maestro

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
but dey duzint, anna now soft iza makin doze clippy noizes

agin,
OEJ,
gettin
cautiousy
Heather wrote in message
Yu wud, wuddnt yu

Matthias an Maestro

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
You wuuld think a hooman wuuld show more repect dan dat,

OEJ,
who
gets
upset
of the hooman wants get up befur her iz done
Heather wrote in message
Da saym, fing happinz tu owr meowmie!

Matthias an Maestro, cheef "biskitmaykurz"

"Miss Violette" wrote in

message
I duzint do happy pawz unless I iz on minez back and

happy
paw
her
chin,
OEJ iz our big happy paw kitty, her sayed der iz

some
spotz
left
but
sometimez Soft hasta get up anna uze da litterbox

ifin
OEJ
'cides
ta
happy
paw inna night on her bellypartz. Trudi
Heather wrote in message
Owr meowmie yewzed tu be fluffy tu, buttid she

lost
alot
uf
wate
last
yeer.
Sheez still got sum nys soft playsiz fur needin

tho.

Matthias an Maestro

"Miss Violette" wrote in
message
Yez her waz err quite err fluffy, now her izunt

so
fluffy
orz
soft
efur,
Trudi not sure she likez it efur
Heather wrote in message
O, she must be onna dyit den. Now weez see.

Matthias an Maestro

"Miss Violette"

wrote
in
message
her sayed dat when her haz counted da pointz

her
iz
eatin
itall,
Trudi,
who
nefur findz anythin pointy in herown fud
Heather wrote in

message
Datz not furry nys

"Miss Violette"

wrote
in
message
the onliest purblem is sometimez soft

duzint
share
it,
Trudi,
eating
hers
with relish
Heather wrote in

message

Itz furry furry gud!

Matthias, savoring da tayst

"Miss Violette"

wrote
in
message
Dis isa spekal fishiez, itz taste

like
pinchy
crab
butted
itsa
really
fishies anna so it duznt make any

hoomanz
getz
hivez,
Trudi,
sharin
with
her
friendz
Heather wrote

in
message

Mmmmmmmmmmmm, iz dat fish? Ize

luv
fish!
Fangu
furry
mutch
soft!

Matthias

"Miss Violette"

wrote
in
message

soft sayed to thank you

Hand comes through the 'porter

with
treat
fur
trudi
and
her
friend...
Lookit soft gived uses some

fakey
crabby
meat,
Trudi,
who
lofez
fishes
Heather

wrote
in
message

Soft sowndz lyke a furry

speshul
hoomin.
Yu
shud
be
purrowd
uv
hur.

Matthias

"Miss Violette"

wrote
in
message

You haz very sepkal hoomanz
indeed,
soft
sayed
if
bast
efur
didn't
send
kitty fur her ta tend anna

her
waz'lowed
ta
pik
one
out
her
wuuld
get
da
hardest one ta 'dopt furm da
shelter,
Trudi,
prowd
of
her
hoomanz
Heather

wrote
in
message

Yup, weez furry lukkee

indeed!
An
yu
node,
owr
meowmiez
'doptid
us
beklawz
weez wur "diffrint", so

dey
must
luv
us
lotz.

Matthias

"Miss Violette"

wrote
in
message

Da bestest thing 'bout

bein
kitty
is
hoomanz
we
find
uses
dat
lof
ourselfs
juz as we iz, Trudi
Heather

wrote
in
message

Datz rite, yu guyz

shud
stay!
An
yu
node
wat?
Ize
brayn
damijed
tu!
Ize
waz borned dis way, an

see,
Ize
nottid
oranj!

Matthias

"Gabrielle"

wrote
in
message

Hay, Hay guyz! We

fink
yw
shud
come
owt
uv
lurkin
ana
partay
wif
uz!
Chester wud want yew

tu,
yew
kno.
Fred
ana
Clyde
are
new
at
ar
howse
ana
gess whut, Clyde iz

orinj,
tew!
Corz
hez
brane
damaijed,
be
datz
just
cuz uv sum meeen

huminz,
not
cuz
hez
orinj.

Ralph, Fred, &

Clyde

pam wrote:

HiHi, dis is

PacoBell
anna
Charlie.
We'ze
nottid
bin
heer
long
tyme,
cuzza Meowmie

hazn't
had
'pooter
aksis.
But'
we'ze
bin
reedin'
an'
purrin' fur alla da
kittiz
an'
hoomins
dat
needid
it.
An'
we'ze
gunna
lurk at da Jellicle

Ball.
Owerown
bruffur
Chester
(RB)
luffed
da
Jellicle Ball.

Anna--dis
iz
wy
we
maddid
Meowmie
borrow
'pooter
fur
wunc--we mite be

gettin
new
bruffer
er
sisfur
(we
don
no
yet
wich
wun), anna dis

kitty
if
it
komes
tew
ower
hows
will
be
ORING!!!
we'ze
effur hadded a

ORING
kitty
in
ower
hows.
So,
send
few
purrs
anna
stuffs dat dis iz a

nize
kitty
dat
lykes
us
all.
An,
fink
uv
usses
as
yew eet an' danze

at
da
Jellicle
Ball.
We
will
be
waytin'
fur
da
calling uv naymes.

Old November 11th 04, 05:07 PM
Heather

Now derz an idea!

Heather wrote in message
Yur lukkee! Meowmie gottid us tuday.

M and M

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
He waz inna hurry so I 'scaped dem fur awhile, OEJ, being careful

NOT
happy paw so maybe soft willz furget
Heather wrote in message
Gud idea!

M and M

Heather wrote in message
Uh o, hed fur da hillz!

Matthias an Maestro

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
but dey duzint, anna now soft iza makin doze clippy noizes

agin,
OEJ,
gettin
cautiousy
Heather wrote in message
Yu wud, wuddnt yu

Matthias an Maestro

"Miss Violette" wrote in

message

Heather wrote in message
[...]

pam wrote:

HiHi, dis is

PacoBell
anna
Charlie.
We'ze
nottid
bin
heer
long
tyme,
cuzza Meowmie

hazn't
had
'pooter
aksis.
But'
we'ze
bin
reedin'
an'
purrin' fur alla

da
kittiz
an'
hoomins
dat
needid
it.
An'
we'ze
gunna
lurk at da

Jellicle
Ball.
Owerown
bruffur
Chester
(RB)
luffed
da
Jellicle Ball.
Anna--dis
iz
wy
we
maddid
Meowmie
borrow
'pooter
fur
wunc--we mite be

gettin
new
bruffer
er
sisfur
(we
don
no
yet
wich
wun), anna dis

kitty
if
it
komes
tew
ower
hows
will
be
ORING!!!
we'ze
effur hadded a

ORING
kitty
in
ower
hows.
So,
send
few
purrs
anna
stuffs dat dis iz

nize
kitty
dat
lykes
us
all.
An,
fink
uv
usses
as
yew eet an' danze

at
da
Jellicle
Ball.
We
will
be
waytin'
fur
da
calling uv

naymes.

Old November 11th 04, 05:07 PM
Heather

Heather wrote in message
Yur lukkee! Meowmie gottid us tuday.

M and M

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
He waz inna hurry so I 'scaped dem fur awhile, OEJ, being careful

NOT
happy paw so maybe soft willz furget
Heather wrote in message
Gud idea!

M and M

Heather wrote in message
Uh o, hed fur da hillz!

Matthias an Maestro

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
but dey duzint, anna now soft iza makin doze clippy noizes

agin,
OEJ,
gettin
cautiousy
Heather wrote in message
Yu wud, wuddnt yu

Matthias an Maestro

"Miss Violette" wrote in

message

Heather wrote in message
[...]

pam wrote:

HiHi, dis is

PacoBell
anna
Charlie.
We'ze
nottid
bin
heer
long
tyme,
cuzza Meowmie

hazn't
had
'pooter
aksis.
But'
we'ze
bin
reedin'
an'
purrin' fur alla

da
kittiz
an'
hoomins
dat
needid
it.
An'
we'ze
gunna
lurk at da

Jellicle
Ball.
Owerown
bruffur
Chester
(RB)
luffed
da
Jellicle Ball.
Anna--dis
iz
wy
we
maddid
Meowmie
borrow
'pooter
fur
wunc--we mite be

gettin
new
bruffer
er
sisfur
(we
don
no
yet
wich
wun), anna dis

kitty
if
it
komes
tew
ower
hows
will
be
ORING!!!
we'ze
effur hadded a

ORING
kitty
in
ower
hows.
So,
send
few
purrs
anna
stuffs dat dis iz

nize
kitty
dat
lykes
us
all.
An,
fink
uv
usses
as
yew eet an' danze

at
da
Jellicle
Ball.
We
will
be
waytin'
fur
da
calling uv

naymes.

Old November 12th 04, 08:12 PM
Miss Violette

I duznt care waht her sayz If her getz clawz so shuuld mineself, OEJ

Heather wrote in message
Yur lukkee! Meowmie gottid us tuday.

M and M

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
He waz inna hurry so I 'scaped dem fur awhile, OEJ, being

careful
NOT
happy paw so maybe soft willz furget
Heather wrote in message
Gud idea!

M and M

Heather wrote in message
Uh o, hed fur da hillz!

Matthias an Maestro

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
but dey duzint, anna now soft iza makin doze clippy

noizes
agin,
OEJ,
gettin
cautiousy
Heather wrote in message
Yu wud, wuddnt yu

Matthias an Maestro

"Miss Violette" wrote in

message

Heather wrote in message
[...]

pam wrote:

HiHi, dis is

PacoBell
anna
Charlie.
We'ze
nottid
bin
heer
long
tyme,
cuzza Meowmie

hazn't
had
'pooter
aksis.
But'
we'ze
bin
reedin'
an'
purrin' fur

alla
da
kittiz
an'
hoomins
dat
needid
it.
An'
we'ze
gunna
lurk at da

Jellicle
Ball.
Owerown
bruffur
Chester
(RB)
luffed
da
Jellicle Ball.
Anna--dis
iz
wy
we
maddid
Meowmie
borrow
'pooter
fur
wunc--we mite

be
gettin
new
bruffer
er
sisfur
(we
don
no
yet
wich
wun), anna dis

kitty
if
it
komes
tew
ower
hows
will
be
ORING!!!
we'ze
effur hadded a

ORING
kitty
in
ower
hows.
So,
send
few
purrs
anna
stuffs dat dis

iz
nize
kitty
dat
lykes
us
all.
An,
fink
uv
usses
as
yew eet an'

danze
at
da
Jellicle
Ball.
We
will
be
waytin'
fur
da
calling uv

naymes.

Old November 12th 04, 08:12 PM
Miss Violette

Heather wrote in message
Yur lukkee! Meowmie gottid us tuday.

M and M

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
He waz inna hurry so I 'scaped dem fur awhile, OEJ, being

careful
NOT
happy paw so maybe soft willz furget
Heather wrote in message
Gud idea!

M and M

Heather wrote in message
Uh o, hed fur da hillz!

Matthias an Maestro

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
but dey duzint, anna now soft iza makin doze clippy

noizes
agin,
OEJ,
gettin

[...]