Bob Qat n Mimzy Arrive ForTthe Winking

Old September 18th 10, 11:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default Bob Qat n Mimzy Arrive ForTthe Winking

Bob Qat n Mimzy jest gotted heer uh week befur owr winking....et iz sew gud
tew see dem ugin.
Dey r grown up n hab been trablenin da wurld hulping lezz fortunate
kitties.

ai hab been blezzed twise wif wunnerful gurlcats hoo hab luvd me n ai am
sew fankful fur dat. fur dat. YeUp.
MeOwy is uh wunnerful gurl, kind n happee, uh gud cook, n ai luffs hur vury
mutch.
Bob Qat n Mimzy luv hur tew.
Jest wunted yew tew gnow.
Luffs
Mosey

Old September 23rd 10, 08:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

A bright red Ferrari SuperCalifornia, made in about 1975, speeds into
sight. When it rolls to a stop, Missy gets out the driver-side door, a
toothpick hanging from her mouth and a grin on herown face.

"Weee is heer. Da ress will com tomorrow in da big red jeep-fingy. Da
Bear is carrying da presinkts as yooshual. Watta nise ride."

Her passenger gets out the other side. He blinks a little, adjusting
to being on his feet and not tearing along the highway. He doesn't
stagger or complain about the speed but hisown hair is standing on
end.

--
Missy, hisser at hoomins

Old September 24th 10, 05:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T walks up to MH and pats him on the shoulder. I knowz da felling mine
fren, I knowz da fellink.

Old September 24th 10, 08:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

itz wurf it, but i muzt say i iz catsierin azkin unca serge fura haircut,
MH, still smoofin down da stray hairz

Old September 25th 10, 12:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 14:49:26 -0500, Storrmmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

itz wurf it, but i muzt say i iz catsierin azkin unca serge fura haircut,
MH, still smoofin down da stray hairz

Meow, MH,

I cud arrange dat!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/24/2010 7:11:46 PM
Old September 25th 10, 12:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Yez budt u godda watch dat unkle Serge, firstis a furrz kut den a baff and
den dat blowing dryer fingie. Willow thinking she wants no part of most of
tht.
"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 14:49:26 -0500, Storrmmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

itz wurf it, but i muzt say i iz catsierin azkin unca serge fura haircut,
MH, still smoofin down da stray hairz

Meow, MH,

I cud arrange dat!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/24/2010 7:11:46 PM

Old September 25th 10, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i iz catsiderin fur sure... anna dija see da hoomin akshun of dat guy who iz
in yourown sig line in london diz week? MH the art critik

Old September 25th 10, 12:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

hey we izint hafin NO PURT of ani water monzterz, let alone sumfi dat makez
alladat noize, MH, recatsierin hizown catsiderin