Kelly Update -crossposted!

Old August 14th 05, 01:30 AM
animzmirot

Default Kelly Update -crossposted!

I just spoke to Kelly on the phone, and she asked me to update everyone. She
had the c-section on Friday as scheduled. She seems to be doing well, but is
tired and the BF isn't happening at this very moment. It will, it's very
early on. She should be home Monday.

Baby A is Ainsley Louise: 6 lbs 7 oz. She is in respitory distress and her
blood volume is low, so she was sent to a NICU in downtown Boston. They are
unsure as to why she has low blood volume. Ped said it might be due to
having to cut the placenta, but the OB doesn't agree. Kelly said that they
didn't test her lungs before delivery, assuming that at 38 weeks she would
be fine.

Baby B is Beatrix Annika: 6 lb 10 oz. She is absolutely fine and is rooming
in and adorable.

Kelly's DH is doing the back and forth between hospitals, which is about an
hour drive each way. They are both wiped. Her mom is coming to stay for a
while to help out. That wasn't planned, but it will be helpful.

I'm going to call again tomorrow, so it there is anything you want to say or
ask, let me know.

Oh, Megan, I told her about Matt and she sends prayers.

Marjorie

Old August 14th 05, 01:47 AM
Me Myself and I

Thanks for the update Marjorie

Way to go Kelly!!! Well done on bringing your two little girls into the
world , I hope Ainsley gets well real soon and that you are all soon back
together.

Take care and (((huge hugs))) to you all.
--
Pip

My premmies :
Abby - 6 months old and too laid back to roll over
Jasmine - 3 1/2 and I'm going to change her name to "Devils Child"

Old August 14th 05, 01:50 AM
Jamie Clark

Congrats to Kelly and her dh! I love both names, Ainsley & Beatrix.
Unusual and beautiful! A great trait for twins, I have to say!
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Guest
Password

Old August 14th 05, 01:52 AM
Me Myself and I

Ohh I just noticed baby A is Ainsley and baby B is Beatrix. I wonder if
baby A was born first?

--

"Jamie Clark" wrote in message
Congrats to Kelly and her dh! I love both names, Ainsley & Beatrix.
Unusual and beautiful! A great trait for twins, I have to say!
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:
Taylor Marlys, 1/3/03 -- Little Miss Nature Girl, who got her first wasp
sting! : (
Addison Grace, 9/30/04 -- Little Miss "I'm On My Way!", who has taken her
first unassisted steps, and has two new teeth coming in!

Check out the family! -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clarkguest1,

Password:
Guest
Password

Old August 14th 05, 02:43 AM
Purple Gal

Thank you for the update. I'll be praying for Ainsley. Keep us posted as
to everyone's condition, please.

Adela

Old August 14th 05, 02:57 AM
Muppet

Oh I just love their names. I am glad Kelly is doing well and hope that
she will be both her little girls at home soon.
Send her lots of love and hugs from Ronnie and I,

Jo

Old August 14th 05, 03:09 AM
Cheryl

On Sat 13 Aug 2005 08:30:53p, animzmirot wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav ):

[...]

Oh they are good weights! Congrats to Kelly and her DH and we
welcome Ainsley Louise and Beatrix Annika into the world!! )

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited
breath."
- W.C. Fields
Old August 14th 05, 03:25 AM
LAA

"animzmirot" wrote in message
I just spoke to Kelly on the phone, and she asked me to update everyone.

Thanks for the update. Here's hoping that Ainsley rejoins her family soon.

Beth

Old August 14th 05, 04:22 AM
KC

Congratulations Kelly & dh! Those are great weights. IIRC Ainsley
was squished low in the womb at the end. I wonder if that is related
to the problems now. In any case, I hope that she recovers very
quickly and is back with the rest of you soon. I know how scary it is
to be separated from them.

KC