Kitty Bed N Breakfast

Old August 12th 07, 11:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Kitty Bed N Breakfast

It haz been monfs sinze Iz heard from Mo. Hiz hooman must be veri busy or
somefin. Fact iz, it was during da last venture.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
Trudi sees her furndz... I iz here now you kittenz kan go anna play i
willz
hep mizz piglette, I iz sure Harri iz here somewherez. she wuz talkin to
Tiger a bit ago... aside to piglette, i iz alone diz trip beclawz i hazn't
heard furm BK ina long time, haf yourselfz heard furm Mo? Trudi hopefully
for piglette
Granby wrote in message
Piglet surrounded by Willow on one side and O.T. on the other follow

Beauty.
O.T. keeps a close eye out for Piglet knowing how crozzed eyed she is.
Willow whispers "Ds is wonnerful and all da Kitties. Suchz a nize houze
with all da windows and stairs." Me and O.T. canz runz on dem when we
get
Piglet settled in a winda.
"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
On Sat, 11 Aug 2007 16:03:37 -0500, "Granby" wrote:

Kom dis way O.T. an Willow. Stepz inta da 'porter. Dontz be scaret,
it
wontz hurtz yourownselvez. Piglet trying to get the kittens into the
porter for the first time.
Wez are inda ting nowz, what haqppenz Willow sayz shking with fear.
Piglet
sets controls for Harris B*B, then sedts the secondary ones to deliver
Scooter to the D*GGIE B&B.
The 'porter twinkles and out steps Piglet, O.T. and Willow. Where iz
Harri,
we needz to tell hizowneself we are herez. Piglet peering around
trying
find Harri.

come into the basement. there is a bank wet table with fudz! willow,
don't effur be afraid ov the 'porter again. it is a mark of our
superioity as kitties that we uses them fings.
beauty

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Pitô.ônya
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Sat, 11 Aug 2007 08:45:53 -0500, Harri Roadcat's nimble, little
paws typed:

On Sat, 11 Aug 2007 06:40:04 -0500, Stormmee wrote
(in article ):

Tiger anna hiz loferli wife kitty step owta da 'porter... here we

iz,
Tiger
lookin arownd fur Harri

Here I is! Welcome. An I fink I sawed Pi2nya a minute ago. Come on
in!

Here is da ground floor toy closet. As you can see itz full of

toys -
crinklie balls, jingle balls, feather wands, milg jub rings,
stuffed
meowsies, turboscratchers, and lotz of offur stuffs. We'z gotz

anoffur
closet
downstairs in da basement.

Tiger and Anais, I'z booked youz guys into dis room here. It's on
da
ground
floor, an it's gots a good view of da back yard an da birdie tree.
Lotz
of
fluffy soft pillows and a nice window wif a nice, wide, comfy sill.
And
a big
covered litter box an a frigelator wif chilled nip wine and nip

snacks
and a
platter of mixed fuds.

Mis Pi2nya, I'z booked you right next door. Youz room gots da some
view
as
Anais an Tigers room. Youz also gotz a nice view uv da big Hibiscus
plant. An
bof of yourz rums is close to da kitchen, so youz can hep
yourownselves
goodies any time of da day or da nite.

Come dis way, out fru da kitchen into da back yard. Over dere is da
big
tree
dat da skwirls and da birdies like so much. Over here, against da

souf
fence,
is a big patch of efelant ear plants. Down under dose bigbig leaves

is
hidy
place big enough fur seferal kitties. And here is da boo-fay table.
Tabifa is
just now getting da fudz put out.

Den if we goez back in da howse, da stairs to da basement is here.

An
down
here is dat offur toy closet and da kitty trees. An herez da
downstairs
boo-fay table, which Tabifa just finished stocking up.

Meow, Harri!

[hedbutt] What a luffly place dat you an yur sisfur puttid togeffur!
I luffs da rums an da view, nottid to menshun da amby-aunts!

Wood you an Pitoonya care to joyne us fur a glass ov nip-wine?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
8/11/2007 12:33:37 PM

Kissykissybothcheekz anna hedbutt
Heer wee izz! Sunnydance an mee!
Bi awl meenz sum nip wine and or-durffz!

An Harri, effuryting iz eggzkwizit at yur palashul estate!

Sunnydance, wyll Rebecca be joynink us soon?

Pitoonya an Sunnydanze arm n arm.

Old August 12th 07, 05:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Countess Persia Katzenplatzen[_2_]

On Sat, 11 Aug 2007 23:50:02 -0500, HRH Cleopatra Silvercat wrote:

Thanks to our elegant visitor Countess Katzenplatzen, we have a wonderful
stock of Chateau Katzenplatzen nip wine and nip champagne. Here, let me pour
you some...

Cleo

Zank you fur zee kompliment, Cleo! I luff to share my nip-wines wif
you kitties - zere are so many gud eeters heer!
--
All ov mine Purrs,

Countess Persia Katzenplatzen
8/12/2007 12:53:08 PM
Old August 12th 07, 06:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hisownselfz didn't seemz ta mind when he hadda help myself around in strange
plazes. Pihlet thinking of her fren and wondering what happened to him.

Old August 13th 07, 04:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I am hopin dat himself anna hiz famili iz doing well, purrhapz da hooman
willz read diz anna let himsef pozt, Trudi, hopeful