Hey, OT...

Old February 23rd 08, 04:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Hey, OT...

sorri, dat wuz funnieee.
"Granby" wrote in message
Willow whisperz, "don bring dat up, da gramby had a fallink down fit bout
me knokin dem off dat shelfz." But it wuz dunniee.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
*big innocint eyez* don't get yourown furz bunchezd up... juzt kuz mine
whiskerz twitch duzint mean you iz gettin winked today... it juzt meanz,
well der iz funta be had... anna you hasta admit, jumipin furm alla doze
rufz duz luk like funz, I knowz fura fakt dat you likez citin stuffz like
klimbin anna makin noize... Trudi, eyez twinklin atta thought of alla
doze
popcorn tinz krashin inna nite
Granby wrote in message
Trudi, U ken jus forget dat and smooth out yourown whiskerz, dat ain
gonna
happen, not for a year or so. I gonna haf sum fun befor I settlez down.
Willow checking her Tattoo to be sure da ear tuffz haznt growed bak and
cofered itselfz.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
a single whisker on Trudi's face twitches, she looks arownd and can't
at
firzt figure... then she spots willow talking to ranger, HHHMMMM,
Trudi
Ranger Greykitten wrote in message
news On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 13:52:20 -0600, Granby wrote:

About the time Ranger hits the water, Willow struts by. She stops

long
enough to laugh at Ranger and says "Silly boy cat we knowz u didn

meant
do dat." She walks away laughting at him.

No - but it was still fun!

Ranger

Old February 23rd 08, 04:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

mine purnt zatli, juzt kuz you wantsa haf fun duzint mean you hasta doit by
yourownsef, anna itz allatime funner ifin you haz fun wifa tractif boycat,
efin ifin you iz juzt gonna be furndz, nothin sayz hafin fun meanz you iz
gettin winked, sumtimez, fun iz bettere wifa gud furnd, Trudi

Old February 23rd 08, 04:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I knew whut you meaned, anna it wuz funi, Trudi
Granby wrote in message
sorri, dat wuz funnieee.

Old February 23rd 08, 05:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

i watchez soft anna furry anna soft sayz dat furry iz herown bezt furnd
furzt den alla ofur stuffz kamed afur anna iz betterer kuz dey iz furndz...
anna her alzo sayz dat bein gud furndz haz keeped demselvez togefur when
ofur hoominz mite haf leafed each ofur, Trudi, glad willow iz gettin diz....

anna by da way you iz a little youngta be thinkin bowt anithin but fun
aniway, ...
Granby wrote in message
U haz a point dere Trudi.

Old February 23rd 08, 05:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Now u getz what I am meanink. I likex da boycats but jus don wanna get
seriouz. I am sure diz wil change. Like da gramby sayz, frenz iz gud.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
i watchez soft anna furry anna soft sayz dat furry iz herown bezt furnd
furzt den alla ofur stuffz kamed afur anna iz betterer kuz dey iz
furndz...
anna her alzo sayz dat bein gud furndz haz keeped demselvez togefur when
ofur hoominz mite haf leafed each ofur, Trudi, glad willow iz gettin
diz....

anna by da way you iz a little youngta be thinkin bowt anithin but fun
aniway, ...
Granby wrote in message
U haz a point dere Trudi.

Old February 23rd 08, 07:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Itz juzt fyne tu, atta mozt, tu be in 'lyke' furra long tyme.

Pit2nya

"Stormmee" wrote in message
i watchez soft anna furry anna soft sayz dat furry iz herown bezt
furnd
furzt den alla ofur stuffz kamed afur anna iz betterer kuz dey iz
furndz...
anna her alzo sayz dat bein gud furndz haz keeped demselvez togefur
when
ofur hoominz mite haf leafed each ofur, Trudi, glad willow iz gettin
diz....

anna by da way you iz a little youngta be thinkin bowt anithin but
fun
aniway, ...
Granby wrote in message
U haz a point dere Trudi.

Old February 23rd 08, 12:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

My dear Pit2nya if you are a very young cat, you have a long to be friends.
However, some are not and, if you want to have that quality time together,
you have to, as my Auntie Lee would say "get on with it." Please excuse my
being flippant but it is what it is.

"Stormmee" wrote in message
i watchez soft anna furry anna soft sayz dat furry iz herown bezt furnd
furzt den alla ofur stuffz kamed afur anna iz betterer kuz dey iz
furndz...
anna her alzo sayz dat bein gud furndz haz keeped demselvez togefur when
ofur hoominz mite haf leafed each ofur, Trudi, glad willow iz gettin
diz....

anna by da way you iz a little youngta be thinkin bowt anithin but fun
aniway, ...
Granby wrote in message
U haz a point dere Trudi.

Old February 23rd 08, 06:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Wewl Gramby, I yam in mine layte 20'z in cat yeerz, an I yam beginnink
tu
be engayjt, affur goink steddeee furrabowt fife katyeerz. Mine meowmee,
on da udder paw, fullee unnerstandz gettin on wit it, an did, an pawpaw
iz
da reezult, an day ar hapy an dat iz gud. Meowmee haz frendz tho, hu ar
widdowz, an sum hab men frendz az wel az mennee laydee frendz, buttid
wud
neffur rewink. An sum hu wud. An datz awl hokay. Buttid Willow izza
bery yung gurlkitty, an needz tu unnerstand hurself furzt, an lern tu
kno wat
hur lykez an whut hur duzent lyke inna bouykitty, so hur wyll rekognyze
it
wen da rite wun kumzz ahlong, radder den rush intu sumtink tuu suun an
maybe be sowree..

Pit2nya AKA Sweetee

"Stormmee" wrote in message
i watchez soft anna furry anna soft sayz dat furry iz herown bezt
furnd
furzt den alla ofur stuffz kamed afur anna iz betterer kuz dey iz
furndz...
anna her alzo sayz dat bein gud furndz haz keeped demselvez togefur
when
ofur hoominz mite haf leafed each ofur, Trudi, glad willow iz
gettin diz....

anna by da way you iz a little youngta be thinkin bowt anithin but
fun
aniway, ...
Granby wrote in message
U haz a point dere Trudi.

Old February 23rd 08, 06:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T. Toonya, da "gettink on wif it" waz in referenze ta Lewi and
Kitty Schottland. Da gramby iz a wido and wer we livez der izn't many for
men freinz. Mozst of da ladieez are fraid her wanz der menz. Dat iznt da
kaze but hoomanz iz funnie. Her will letr Willow figur diz all out for
herownself so long as her duzen get into sumphin her duzen unnerstan.
news

"Stormmee" wrote in message
i watchez soft anna furry anna soft sayz dat furry iz herown bezt furnd
furzt den alla ofur stuffz kamed afur anna iz betterer kuz dey iz
furndz...
anna her alzo sayz dat bein gud furndz haz keeped demselvez togefur
when
ofur hoominz mite haf leafed each ofur, Trudi, glad willow iz gettin
diz....

anna by da way you iz a little youngta be thinkin bowt anithin but fun
aniway, ...
Granby wrote in message
U haz a point dere Trudi.