Minnie's little surprises

Old February 17th 09, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

Default Minnie's little surprises

"Zorin the Lynx" wrote in message
My friend Jess in New York had acquired a female cat a few days
before
I visited her. I noticed her nipples were huge and immediately said
"She's probably pregnant". The cat had not been named yet.

She was a small cat, quite small for an adult, so I started calling
her "mini-cat", since she hadn't been named yet. After being there a
couple of days visiting we eventually started calling her just
"Minnie" and the name stuck.

And yeah, I called it. About a week ago...

http://twu.net/~j/catlings/

Kitten fever time!!!

One of the three was born with a prolapsed anus, and the vet
recommended she be euthanized. She was too small to operate on and
would have suffered gravely if allowed to live. The other two are
healthy and doing well, though. I'm sure this page will be updated
with more photos as Jess posts them.

I just had to share!

Minnie is such a lovely cat. Beautiful coloring. And such eager
little bitties.

Jo

Old February 17th 09, 11:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Jofirey" wrote in message

[...]

Whee, such precious bitties. I can't get used to how kitttens keep arriving
all year round.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh