Hartz Flea and Tick Drops

Old September 28th 04, 11:07 PM
Ellen

Default Hartz Flea and Tick Drops

Hi!

I am looking for vets/cat owners in the St. Louis, MO or Illinois area
who have experienced problems with Hartz Flea and Tick Drops for cats.

If you have any information PLEASE email me as soon as possible!

My address is:

Thank you!
Ellen
Old September 29th 04, 12:10 AM
Kim

I don't have any experience but did a search on yahoo and there's lost of
info posted by people who either lost pets as a result of using it or whose
pets had a bad reaction. Not necessarily in St. Louis, but maybe the info at
http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=%22...t&cop=mss&tab=
will be of use to you anyway.

om...

Old September 29th 04, 09:03 PM
Sideshow

Tried the drops before heading to the cabin in the Catskills. It
leaves an oily appearance and feel. Fur seemed to be dropping out in
clumps. May have been that the fur was held together by the product.
We washed it out of his fur when we returned home. On a side note, we
tried the Hartz Help Training Spray. It SUCKS! It did not work at all.
Sure it has a money back guarantee, but I am not going to spend $8
shipping to get back $7. I guess I could just discharge the can
completely and then send it back. It would still cost $3.85 Priority
Mail, else it would probably never get there.