Littermaid Threads?

Old March 30th 05, 07:18 PM
Neal

Default Littermaid Threads?

This is my first time here. I have five cats, two registered and three
Humane Society.

I use the Littermaid LM900 and think it is great. I have a few ideas
for improving it simply and cheaply at home. I did a scan of the last
500 threads here, but see nothing about Littermaid

If I am posting in the wrong place, please correct me.

Thanks,

Neal Brown
Old March 30th 05, 08:16 PM
Mary

"Neal" wrote in message
This is my first time here. I have five cats, two registered and three
Humane Society.

I use the Littermaid LM900 and think it is great. I have a few ideas
for improving it simply and cheaply at home. I did a scan of the last
500 threads here, but see nothing about Littermaid

If I am posting in the wrong place, please correct me.

Thanks,

Neal Brown

Hi Neal! Give us your thoughts. You can go to Google
Groups and search for "littermaid" if you just want to
see what has been said, but post away in any case.

Old March 30th 05, 08:31 PM
Neal

Mary wrote:

Hi Neal! Give us your thoughts. You can go to Google
Groups and search for "littermaid" if you just want to
see what has been said, but post away in any case.

Thanks for the welcome, Mary.

I just purchased an E-book on eBay that is a repair manual for the
Littermaids. It is very well written, and saved me buying a new
Littermaid. I was able to fix the problem my Littermaid was having, the
rake not moving, in about two minutes, using no tools.

I am not affiliated in any way with the seller, but was psyched to be
able to fix my nonworking Littermaid. It was the best $9.95 I have ever
spent. The book is listed in the "Littermaid" search, of course.

Neal
Old March 30th 05, 08:37 PM
Mary

"Neal" wrote in message
Mary wrote:

Hi Neal! Give us your thoughts. You can go to Google
Groups and search for "littermaid" if you just want to
see what has been said, but post away in any case.

Thanks for the welcome, Mary.

I just purchased an E-book on eBay that is a repair manual for the
Littermaids. It is very well written, and saved me buying a new
Littermaid. I was able to fix the problem my Littermaid was having, the
rake not moving, in about two minutes, using no tools.

I am not affiliated in any way with the seller, but was psyched to be
able to fix my nonworking Littermaid. It was the best $9.95 I have ever
spent. The book is listed in the "Littermaid" search, of course.

This is good to know! How long have you used a Littermaid?

Old March 30th 05, 08:45 PM
Neal

Mary wrote:

This is good to know! How long have you used a Littermaid?

I've been using them since about 1998, maybe even longer. They have
replaced four under warranty. This last one is out of warranty. I
seriosly doubt any of them would have needed to be replaced if I had had
this repair manual back then.

Neal
Old March 31st 05, 07:13 PM
Mary

"FatBobRoundPants" wrote in message

"Neal" wrote in message
This is my first time here. I have five cats, two registered and three
Humane Society.

I use the Littermaid LM900 and think it is great. I have a few ideas
for improving it simply and cheaply at home. I did a scan of the last
500 threads here, but see nothing about Littermaid

If I am posting in the wrong place, please correct me.

Thanks,

Neal Brown

I just let the maid take care of the litter. But PLEASE don't tell the

wife
I called her the maid!

Men like you are why women stop cleaning up after men.