Tee hee...My Honey and Joe Kitty

Old May 5th 04, 03:20 AM

Kreisleriana wrote:

He told me that the Japanese have a good model
for a conservative single-race country, and that it would be a good
idea for the United States to adopt policies along those lines.

Holy crap, you *ARE* tolerant. I would have said to him, "But my race
is very violent," and smacked him upside the head with anything
available.

LOL!!!!!

Joyce
Old May 5th 04, 03:22 AM
Victor Martinez

Kreisleriana wrote:
Holy crap, you *ARE* tolerant. I would have said to him, "But my race
is very violent," and smacked him upside the head with anything
available.

LOL! You owe me a keyboard!

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old May 5th 04, 03:22 AM

Takayuki wrote:

I agree. And I just bet Tak is the epitome of "unflappability" and
poise and courtesy, judging from her posts!

Hey, you guys are stereotyping me! Besides, I don't think I'm very
poised or unflappable.

Or a "her" - you forgot to mention that stereotype.

(Just kidding - I am not criticizing the person who referred to Tak as
a "her".)

Joyce

Old May 5th 04, 03:25 AM

Kreisleriana wrote:

Well, I am from Brooklyn, am Irish and Sicilian, and I have a Ph.D.
This makes me abstracted and wooly-headed, say "dese" "dem" and
"dose," drink a lot, and whack people.

Theresa, you're welcome at my house for dinner any time! Especially
since you didn't say that you whack cats.

Joyce

Old May 5th 04, 04:02 AM
Hopitus2

Please. Think of the Hopitus as an androgynous being w/the disposition of
Cap'n Pine Cone. After all, the H. is my *alter* ego.

"Sherry " wrote in message
: Seanette Blaylock wrote:
: I've always thought Tak was male. :-)
:
: I recall a picture of Tak and I would definitely say he's a he.
:
:
: OMG. I always thought TAk was a girl. (no offense). OTOH, I thought
Hopitus was
: a dude for a long time, too.
:
: Sherry

Old May 5th 04, 04:06 AM
Hopitus2

Heh...I don't have a PhD and can no longer drink alcohol (too many meds) but
you sound like my kinda folks.

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
news : On Tue, 04 May 2004 20:24:36 GMT, "Hopitus2"
: yodeled:
:
: ROFL! Now, that's *my* reaction...but Theresa, you can't be a redneck
like
: me because you are from Brooklyn, NY (stereotype) but since we'd do the
same
: thing in that situation, what stereotype would fit our description?
: "Short-fused"? "Cat-crazy, hair-trigger temper"?
: LOL. Tak is a man of admirable restraint, which I for one lack.
:
:
: Well, I am from Brooklyn, am Irish and Sicilian, and I have a Ph.D.
: This makes me abstracted and wooly-headed, say "dese" "dem" and
: "dose," drink a lot, and whack people.
:
:
: Theresa
: alt.tv.frasier FAQ: http://www.im-listening.net/FAQ/
:
: Single-mindedness is all very well in cows or baboons; in an animal
: claiming to belong to the same species as Shakespeare it is simply
disgraceful.
: (Aldous Huxley)