Purrs for Bonnie please?

Old June 13th 04, 11:26 PM
Cheryl

Default Purrs for Bonnie please?

She got her shots yesterday, and yesterday was fine. Today, though,
she is very lethargic and not eating. She's eaten a few pieces of dry
food (maybe a couple of mouthfuls all day) but she's usually very
piggy. I know this happens, and it happened to Shadow the last time
he got shots which is partly why he's not having any more. She was
sort of hiding this morning, but tonight she was laying at my feet,
still not eating. From now on she will get her shots spaced out
rather than all at once. I knew that was a bad idea and didn't go
with what I know.

--
Cheryl
Old June 13th 04, 11:46 PM
m. L. Briggs

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 17:26:36 -0500, Cheryl
wrote:

She got her shots yesterday, and yesterday was fine. Today, though,
she is very lethargic and not eating. She's eaten a few pieces of dry
food (maybe a couple of mouthfuls all day) but she's usually very
piggy. I know this happens, and it happened to Shadow the last time
he got shots which is partly why he's not having any more. She was
sort of hiding this morning, but tonight she was laying at my feet,
still not eating. From now on she will get her shots spaced out
rather than all at once. I knew that was a bad idea and didn't go
with what I know.

WhenTuTu got her rabies shot this spring, she did not feel well for a
couple of weeks.

Old June 13th 04, 11:55 PM
JoJo

Cheryl, I am sure she will be fine. The shots usually affect the younger
ones, who do the same thing Bonnie is doing. Sometimes the older ones get
affected too. (When it's the young ones I look at it as peace and quiet!
Bad meowmie). I would start worrying if she's still down and out tomorrow.

Best wishes and purrs coming your way

JoJo and (deep breath) Bob, Stumbles, Tiny Shorty, Tia, Elmo, Baby Max,
Licorice and Mama Zoo. Healing licks coming from the dogs too (Izzy, Misty
and Angel).