Emergency Purrs for Shadow

Old July 13th 04, 03:37 PM
Cheryl

Thank you guys. Shadow is gone. I can't type much right now through
the tears but he'd lost too much blood, ruptured something in his
gut, ulcer or something else. I'm going to miss him so much, he's
been through so much and now he doesn't have to fight anymore. Mainly
Im so mad at the ER because they turned us away and I had to wait for
his regular TED. I don't think the ER could have done anything, but
waiting was just so helpless and I knew he was dying.

--
Cheryl
Old July 13th 04, 03:43 PM
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 09:37:54 -0500, Cheryl
yodeled:

Thank you guys. Shadow is gone. I can't type much right now through
the tears

Of course not. But you're doing fine.

but he'd lost too much blood, ruptured something in his
gut, ulcer or something else. I'm going to miss him so much, he's
been through so much and now he doesn't have to fight anymore. Mainly
Im so mad at the ER because they turned us away and I had to wait for
his regular TED. I don't think the ER could have done anything, but
waiting was just so helpless and I knew he was dying.

I am so sorry. Nothing worse than that kind of helplessness. But
you're right, he is at peace now. Purrs for your poor heart.

Theresa

Old July 13th 04, 04:00 PM
Mishi

"Cheryl" wrote in message
Thank you guys. Shadow is gone. I can't type much right now through the
tears but he'd lost too much blood, ruptured something in his gut, ulcer or
something else. I'm going to miss him so much, he's
been through so much and now he doesn't have to fight anymore. Mainly Im so
mad at the ER because they turned us away and I had to wait for his regular
TED. I don't think the ER could have done anything, but waiting was just so
helpless and I knew he was dying.

--
Cheryl

Cheryl,
We are so sorry to hear about Shadow. Many, many purrs to you and him as he
travels to the Bridge.

Patti and the Bridgeport Crew

Old July 13th 04, 04:02 PM
Dan M

Thank you guys. Shadow is gone. I can't type much right now through
the tears but he'd lost too much blood, ruptured something in his
gut, ulcer or something else. I'm going to miss him so much, he's
been through so much and now he doesn't have to fight anymore. Mainly
Im so mad at the ER because they turned us away and I had to wait for
his regular TED. I don't think the ER could have done anything, but
waiting was just so helpless and I knew he was dying.

I am *so* very sorry.

Old July 13th 04, 04:15 PM
lrulan

Purrs and prayers going full force here for Shadow.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

"Sherry " wrote in message
Please please start right now and join me in a newsgroup-wide collective

purr
for Cheryl's Shadow. She is on her way to the ER with him.

Old July 13th 04, 04:17 PM
lrulan

We will light a candle for Shadow's safe journey to the RB
Much prayers and condolences for you, Cheryl. You have done so much for this
furbaby, God loves you dearly.
Jazz & his mama

Emergency Purrs Karen Cat anecdotes 23 March 28th 04 08:13 PM
"Emergency" purrs pay off! EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) Cat anecdotes 13 November 12th 03 09:16 PM
"Emergency" purrs pay off! EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) Cat anecdotes 7 November 11th 03 05:51 AM
Emergency purrs urgently needed Daniel Mahoney Cat anecdotes 33 November 1st 03 12:10 AM