Update onna Nip

Old February 18th 12, 06:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Default Update onna Nip

Ifn yur hoomins iz crool enuff tu keep thu nip inna plastik bocks, it iz
sumtymes possibul tu choo a hole an git thu nip Out, ifn yu iz, lyke me,
deeprived uv thu thums yu needs tu git thu covur off anna nip Out.

A botum cornur iz thu bestest playce tu start.

We now haz almos no nip attall, just a liddul tiny bit tied intu thu toe
uv an old sok.

An no catfud. Well, almos no catfud. Notted enuff catfud. Sum hoomin iz
sposed tu come an luk atta playce thu ranemonsturs camed in lasted
Sunday, butted he iznt heer yet, an wat wif watin fur him, an werk, an
bisitin thu sik gran-meomie, ower Meomie haz bin notted gittin tu thu
fud store.
--
Sam
Old February 18th 12, 06:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

On 02/18/2012 11:15 AM, Cheryl wrote:
Ifn yur hoomins iz crool enuff tu keep thu nip inna plastik bocks, it iz
sumtymes possibul tu choo a hole an git thu nip Out, ifn yu iz, lyke me,
deeprived uv thu thums yu needs tu git thu covur off anna nip Out.

A botum cornur iz thu bestest playce tu start.

We now haz almos no nip attall, just a liddul tiny bit tied intu thu toe
uv an old sok.

An no catfud. Well, almos no catfud. Notted enuff catfud. Sum hoomin iz
sposed tu come an luk atta playce thu ranemonsturs camed in lasted
Sunday, butted he iznt heer yet, an wat wif watin fur him, an werk, an
bisitin thu sik gran-meomie, ower Meomie haz bin notted gittin tu thu
fud store.

Dat
s sew terbull. Kittes shud cum furst! Affr awl dey keap us in da in an
wee cannnnnnknmot evn cach a bug to eet. Shamful indead. TuTu
Old February 18th 12, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Ize fink dis iz anofur hoomin dat needz to be sined up fur bootkamp.

Port ovur heer an weze kin konvince meowmie to share sum fudz.

Booker

Old February 18th 12, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Feb 18, 6:15*pm, Cheryl wrote:
Ifn yur hoomins iz crool enuff tu keep thu nip inna plastik bocks, it iz
sumtymes possibul tu choo a hole an git thu nip Out, ifn yu iz, lyke me,
deeprived uv thu thums yu needs tu git thu covur off anna nip Out.

A botum cornur iz thu bestest playce tu start.

We now haz almos no nip attall, just a liddul tiny bit tied intu thu toe
uv an old sok.

An no catfud. Well, almos no catfud. Notted enuff catfud. Sum hoomin iz
sposed tu come an luk atta playce thu ranemonsturs camed in lasted
Sunday, butted he iznt heer yet, an wat wif watin fur him, an werk, an
bisitin thu sik gran-meomie, ower Meomie haz bin notted gittin tu thu
fud store.
--
Sam

Can we getta cubbie door open enuf tu get tu thu nip?? Sam, how is yu
wiff openin cubbie doors?
Gordon Kittiez, fwummoxed.
Old February 18th 12, 11:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

we willz pur fur urown grandmeowmie, anna of corze fur more fudz anna nip...

at diz beree momint we haz repwazement fudz beclawz da hoominz didunt get to
ted to getsa reglur stuff, none of us likez diz repwazemit fudz, but den we
duzint liksa reglur fudez efur... anna soft haz onlee one bowl owt beclawz
she washed da bowlz, OEJ, feelin urown painz

Old February 19th 12, 06:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Hai Sam
Owr hoomins keap owr nip in da big ovun, n gib usses sunm sumtymez. We dunt
feal deprivud at awl..Nope
Weh kan port ovur n gib yew sum uf owr nip n fudz iffen yew wunt. Mosey fur
hiz hapi hoam