Purrs for Anti Sandy, pweeze!

Old January 29th 12, 11:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

Default Purrs for Anti Sandy, pweeze!

Meow Kitties,

We iz startink a purr-circle for Anti Sandy who is habbing surjuri tomorrow
(Monday) morning.

Letz purr for an eezy time fur herseff!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/29/2012 6:09:50 PM
Old January 29th 12, 11:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett, Willow, O T and Lizzy get on the couch ith gramby in the recliner
and start purrying and praying for Auntie Sandy

. ..

Old January 29th 12, 11:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jan 29, 6:11*pm, The Two Sisters wrote:
Meow Kitties,

We iz startink a purr-circle for Anti Sandy who is habbing surjuri tomorrow
(Monday) morning.

Letz purr for an eezy time fur herseff!

Wee is purring an so ar r hoomins an r illiterut dogs.

--
WooToo, for her Hous

Old January 29th 12, 11:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

On 01/29/2012 04:11 PM, The Two Sisters wrote:
Meow Kitties,

We iz startink a purr-circle for Anti Sandy who is habbing surjuri tomorrow
(Monday) morning.

Letz purr for an eezy time fur herseff!

Weez rely purrin lowd an hard. TuTu
Old January 30th 12, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Weez rely purrin lowd an hard. TuTu

So are we. And the dog is even trying to purr too.

Amelia
Old January 30th 12, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Purrz frum ar house dat efurryfing goez gud an rekovery iz swift an
aided by nurse kittiez.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

Old January 30th 12, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex, n Pipps form a purr circle and begin to purr and
Auntie Kyla begins to pray hard for Anti Sandy
for her surgery to go well.

Old January 30th 12, 02:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"The Two Sisters" wrote in message
. ..
Meow Kitties,

We iz startink a purr-circle for Anti Sandy who is habbing surjuri
tomorrow
(Monday) morning.

Letz purr for an eezy time fur herseff!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

Pit.nya joynz da twu sisfurrz an shtartz purrink.
Wee wyll purr awl nite an awl dae tumoro, an wen
Sundance and Rebecca port offur we wyll awl twee
kum tu da purrrrrr sirkul ofur and ofur uhgin, tyll Anti
Sandy iz bak hoem, an feelin fyne uhgen.

Den awl twee ov uz, an ennykittee whu wantz tu joyne uz,
wyll port offur an nurse Anti Sandi ---wiffowt sittin on hur tummy.
--
Pit.nya

Old January 30th 12, 03:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

six kittees port into da two sisters howze and settle in to do major purrin,
OEJ fur herown howze
"The Two Sisters" wrote in message
. ..
Meow Kitties,

We iz startink a purr-circle for Anti Sandy who is habbing surjuri
tomorrow
(Monday) morning.

Letz purr for an eezy time fur herseff!

--
Purrs,

Cyble & Oriane

Old January 30th 12, 04:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Sun, 29 Jan 2012 18:11:11 -0500, The Two Sisters wrote:

Meow Kitties,

We iz startink a purr-circle for Anti Sandy who is habbing surjuri
tomorrow (Monday) morning.

Letz purr for an eezy time fur herseff!

Aunt Sandy, just to let you know, my Uncle Pat went in for a gastric
bypass a month or two ago, and he is now out walking a long ways every
day (yesterday he did four miles) and he is fitting in to clothes that he
hasn't worn in over a decade.

He has had to be very careful about what he eats (his system is currently
VERY sensitive to fat) but is doing extremely well. We will be purring
that your recovery from the surgery goes very smoothly and quickly.

Amelia