Hey Kitties

Old January 31st 12, 11:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Hey Kitties

Piglett laughs at this, anna u shud cee da kolorz dat gramby haz on herz
sumtimez. sum iz preddi, sum not so muchez.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message ...

i haz izzues wiffa fakt dat da soft getz herown nailz dune an dey getz
longer, but when we getz owrz dun dey getz shorter, OEJ
"Gramby" wrote in message
Kitties da gramby mezzed dat up no senZe tring ta korrect itself, iz dem
darn klawz. She iz so fussie bout ourz but not herown. Willow taking het
notebook to the fish tank in total shame.

"Gramby" wrote in message ...

Letz fine out when Miss Trudi's birff day iz anna haffa sprize pardi for
herself in a nu houze. Dere I lotza floor slaze for runnink, nice plazes
furr nappping and winnes ta look out.

Kan flurrscats gtet sum fudz tagether, we needz musik, da slo kine and
lots
of kitties to bisit heslfz. Willow starting lists in her big notebook of
social events.

Old February 1st 12, 12:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Weze all fink dis iz a furry furry gud gud idearment. Iffin der iz
anyfing weze kin do let us no.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake, cited bout a pardy

Old February 1st 12, 12:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i seed soft inna pantree, she stratined alla owrz drawerz anna i seed hersef
pik up da klipperz, dn i leafed fastfast, OEJ

Old February 1st 12, 12:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

We needz sumwun to do dere ana help Barbi and Stormmee dekorate da plaze.
Willow checking her notes

Old February 1st 12, 02:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Okay! Dat soundz like funfun.

Ize kin start shredding fur streemerz. Oh, wayte. My furry own bestest
klawz were hakked last nyte. Snowflake kin shred. Ize kin hang dem.

Booker

Old February 1st 12, 04:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Meowy" wrote in message
On Jan 31, 9:37 am, Amelia T Cat wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 11:19:33 -0600, Gramby wrote:
Letz fine out when Miss Trudi's birff day iz anna haffa
sprize pardi for
herself in a nu houze. Dere I lotza floor slaze for runnink,
nice
plazes furr nappping and winnes ta look out.

Kan flurrscats gtet sum fudz tagether, we needz musik, da
slo kine and
lots of kitties to bisit heslfz. Willow starting lists in
her big
notebook of social events.

FluffyKitz will be glad to provide the food and drinks, and I
think some
of the kitties in the Community might be willing to provide
the music.
I've been hearing something that sounds like somebody
strangling a
chicken coming out of the laundry room, so I think Ranger is
teaching
himself to play the bagpipes. Sammy still plays the electronic
piano, and
I can play Paw's old flute and the cello.

What other kitties can play musical instruments? We could put
a band
together for Trudence's purrday party.

Amelia

I plae da winn chymz, weneffur i is abl tu reech dem.
Furry wuvwy moozik.
Meowy
I pway rock moozik wiff reel rockz.
Weez boff in da purrkusshun sekshun!