Purrs and Pwarez wekwested, pweeze!

Old February 18th 12, 06:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

Default Purrs and Pwarez wekwested, pweeze!

[Two Zot girls sit at their mahogany desk; both are wearing reading glasses
and shuffling papers]

Cybèle: Meow and hihi from Mew Yawk City, kitties!

Oriane: Meow! Well, we has to interrupt own Nightly Nooz to ask you kitties
a fabor.

Cybèle: Indeed we does. It seems dat da hooman's heart attacked himself!

Oriane: Dis iz puzzling to us kitties, why wood hiz heart do dat?

Cybèle: I dunno. Up till today I finked dat hearts waz whut Ballentinez
candies came in!

Oriane: Anyway, he'z got a valve datz not openink all day way...

Cybèle: An hez going to needs open heart surgery to wepwace hiz aortic
balve.

Oriane: In da nekst two or free munfs...

Cybèle: So we iz asking fur your purrs and pwayerz.

Oriane: Yes, dat wood be nice if yoo cud do dat!

Cybèle: So kitties, we'll say Good-nite to awl ob yoo

Oriane: And fangs fur tuning in!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/18/2012 12:39:25 PM
Old February 18th 12, 06:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Oh, dis needz lotz ov purrz an pwarez. Weze got dem an ar purrin an pwayin.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

Old February 18th 12, 07:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Many purrs and prayers fur thu hoomin!!

--
Sam and Cinnamon
Old February 18th 12, 07:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

On 02/18/2012 10:40 AM, The Two Sisters wrote:
[Two Zot girls sit at their mahogany desk; both are wearing reading glasses
and shuffling papers]

Cyble: Meow and hihi from Mew Yawk City, kitties!

Oriane: Meow! Well, we has to interrupt own Nightly Nooz to ask you kitties
a fabor.

Cyble: Indeed we does. It seems dat da hooman's heart attacked himself!

Oriane: Dis iz puzzling to us kitties, why wood hiz heart do dat?

Cyble: I dunno. Up till today I finked dat hearts waz whut Ballentinez
candies came in!

Oriane: Anyway, he'z got a valve datz not openink all day way...

Cyble: An hez going to needs open heart surgery to wepwace hiz aortic
balve.

Oriane: In da nekst two or free munfs...

Cyble: So we iz asking fur your purrs and pwayerz.

Oriane: Yes, dat wood be nice if yoo cud do dat!

Cyble: So kitties, we'll say Good-nite to awl ob yoo

Oriane: And fangs fur tuning in!

Weea purrin! TuTu
Old February 18th 12, 08:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

All the kitties at grambys house are gathered in the spare bedroom on top of
the recently washed coverlet. Even Lizzy is allowed on the bed to join the
purr and prayer circle. We kno da hooman God and the kittie Bast God will
be watchink ober hisownselfv. We all lubz Unkle Serge so we will all
purrrrr fury mcuh
for him az long az he needz da purrs. Piglett even considering taking the
message to the out cats for them to join in.

Old February 18th 12, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Applesolooteley! Laowd Purrink shtartz e-mee-dee-it-leee,
an wunt stop tyll Unka Serge is Awl-da-a-wae bettererer!
We Wuv yuz, Unka Serge.
Iz he gonna getz uh piggy valve, lyke Gandaf'z Meowmee?
--
Pit.nya

Old February 18th 12, 09:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

We haz herd Unkle Serge laff on da fone fingie, it wud be funnie if him
snorted like a piggy sted of laffink. Piglett stopping purring long enough
g\to laugh at the thought.

Old February 18th 12, 11:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Feb 18, 5:40*pm, The Two Sisters wrote:
[...]

* * * * Cyble & Oriane

* * * * * * * * I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 2/18/2012 12:39:25 PM

Harry Gordon looks over at his Paw.
Hihi girls! Just tu giff yu sum gudgud nues fwum heer. Ower hoomin Paw
wus inna same kettle of fish...an fwum ware Ise sittin, hees doin
gudgud! Had four artwees bypassed n a pacemaker fitted. Naow, he is up
erlee n fetchin ower bwekfast, feeding thu fatcatnextdoor n de wild
burdees. Hees bak at wurk (makin tunas fur usses) He says hees feelin
bedder dan he has fur yeers! Wees shure yure hoomin will be just as
bwand new afturrwards. Wees gonna bee purrin n purrin fur him tu mend
fast - n bee back fetchin yure bwekfast!

Harry Gordon

Thinking of you and wishing you well!
Bess
Old February 19th 12, 12:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

owrz howze willz be purrin anna hoomin will be prayin nonstop, OEJ, fur
herown beree catcerned howze

Old February 19th 12, 12:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

We haz bin purrin sintz yurown Paw telled owrown Meowmie abowt dis, an we
will kuntinyoo. We hopez Unka Serge will be OK.

Rebecca