Nouncemint

Old February 24th 12, 07:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Nouncemint

O T grabs gambys curling iron, holds it like a microphone and runs to the
center of the room. I jus talked ta Chester and hiz hoomans iz goink out of
town diz ekke endz. Duz any of u cats wanna go wiff ussez and haff a
houze warmink pardi and Auntie Softs and Unkle Furrys houze. Chester kan
let uz in by da bak door, u all herd dat he kan open itself now. Piglett
kan open da fridge sinze dem went shoppink and boughted sum gud stuff and we
kan take sum fudz too.

Old February 24th 12, 07:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Gramby" wrote in message
O T grabs gambys curling iron, holds it like a microphone and runs to
the center of the room. I jus talked ta Chester and hiz hoomans iz
goink out of town diz ekke endz. Duz any of u cats wanna go wiff
ussez and haff a houze warmink pardi and Auntie Softs and Unkle Furrys
houze. Chester kan let uz in by da bak door, u all herd dat he kan
open itself now. Piglett kan open da fridge sinze dem went shoppink
and boughted sum gud stuff and we kan take sum fudz too.

I yam gayme!
I wyll brink da mousekreem.
I wyll brink enuff tu leef sum in da freezur.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old February 24th 12, 07:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

well hrmph to da hoominz whut iz leafin us for too long...

i thinkz it wuld be nize anna fun awso, da hoominz did go shoppin an buyed
lotsa stuffz, not da leazt of which was owlde fashoined loaf, anna a big
giant roazt beazt, chester, who wants everyone to come, efin doze owt
kitteez,

Old February 24th 12, 03:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Feb 24, 2:27*am, "Gramby" wrote:
O T grabs gambys curling iron, holds it like a microphone and runs to the
center of the room. *I jus talked ta Chester and hiz hoomans iz goink out of
town diz ekke endz. * Duz any of u cats wanna go wiff *ussez and haff a
houze warmink pardi and Auntie Softs and Unkle Furrys houze. *Chester kan
let uz in by da bak door, u all herd dat he kan open itself now. *Piglett
kan open da fridge sinze dem went shoppink and boughted sum gud stuff and we
kan take sum fudz too.

Missy and WooToo do happy dances.

--
Uncl Bill
Old February 24th 12, 05:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

O T grabs gambys curling iron, holds it like a microphone and runs to the
center of the room. I jus talked ta Chester and hiz hoomans iz goink out
of
town diz ekke endz. Duz any of u cats wanna go wiff ussez and haff a
houze warmink pardi and Auntie Softs and Unkle Furrys houze. Chester kan
let uz in by da bak door, u all herd dat he kan open itself now. Piglett
kan open da fridge sinze dem went shoppink and boughted sum gud stuff and
we
kan take sum fudz too.

Missy and WooToo do happy dances.

--
Dat saowndz wike fuhn yeUP .
Iz der innyfing weh kan bring?

Den wen dem gitz bak, weh kan port tew Y Kee Kee wer et iz warm n hab sum
fuhn der ovur der.

Mosey, Meowy, tygur, Mayzy, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps, BobQat n Mimzy

Old February 24th 12, 07:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

jus bring urselbez, Fluffykits will profably take kare of da fudz, cept for
dat mouseceam. Piglett who knows that is something she really likes.

Old February 25th 12, 12:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Fri, 24 Feb 2012 01:27:05 -0600, Gramby wrote:

O T grabs gambys curling iron, holds it like a microphone and runs to the
center of the room. I jus talked ta Chester and hiz hoomans iz goink out of
town diz ekke endz. Duz any of u cats wanna go wiff ussez and haff a
houze warmink pardi and Auntie Softs and Unkle Furrys houze. Chester kan
let uz in by da bak door, u all herd dat he kan open itself now. Piglett
kan open da fridge sinze dem went shoppink and boughted sum gud stuff and we
kan take sum fudz too.

Cybèle: Oooh! A pawty! Wif fuds!

Oriane: How lubbly!

Cybèle: Cownt usses in!

Oriane: Indeed, mine deer!

Cybèle: Letz wook in da cwoset and pick owt owr outfits!

Oriane: Hokay den, We'll see yoo soon, OT!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/24/2012 7:18:05 PM

Old February 25th 12, 05:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

MH fluffs an especially comfurtable kittee bed fur hiz belofed gurlcat, OEJ
purpurz a nize pillow for her friend.