An Inbitatshun!

Old May 7th 09, 12:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default An Inbitatshun!

Meow Kitties!

Mau, da High Preestus ob Da Temple ob Bast haz
infurmed myself dat da annual BLESSING OB DA
KITTENZ will take playce on the night of the New
Moon, May 8th at midnight in da Temple ob Bast at
Bubastis in Egipt. Dis is a tradishonal and luffly
ceremonie, held on da nite ob da Noo Moon in da
munf before da Summer Solistice, where catz from
awl ofur da wurld brink dere kittenz - an da
Temple brinks awl da homeless kittenz it can find
- to be blessed by da High Preestus. Awl awr
infited, in partikular, Maggy May da sekritary ob
bitties, an Perezident Louise iz infited to sit
wif ofur heds ob state in da Temple. Az a speshul
treet, Hercule Lenior will be da organist an da
choirmaster dat nyte. Followink serfises, dere
will be fuds an refreshmentz. Heerz whut she
wrote:

"Deer Mme. Anaïs,

Az High Preestus ob da Temple ob Bast, I wood
like to infite efurry cat in your entire
kommunity, but especially you and yur wink;
Louise, da Prezzident ob Catamerika; an Maggy Mae,
da Sekretary ob Bitties to da annual BLESSINK OB
DA KITTENZ to be held at da Temple in Bubastis at
midnite ob da Noo Moon in da munf befur da Summer
Solistice. Aftur da ceremonie dere will be a
luffly dinner for awl. Hopink to see yourselves
den, I reemain

Yurs trooly,
Mau, High Preestus, Temple ob Bast"

I iz goink wif Tiger, an I hopes to see yoo awl
dere!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"Whereof one can not speak, thereof one must be
silent"
Ludwig Wittgenstein,1889-1951

5/6/2009 7:42:14 PM
Old May 7th 09, 01:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T jumps in the nearest porter and gets out on Harri's Patio. He looks
around for his lovely Harri and spots her sitting in the window. He stares
at her a long time before she notices him.

Harri, we haz been infited to sumphin at da Temoplez of Bast kalled da
blessink of da kittenz. Pleaze kum wiff mineselfz. Effen if yourown hooman
kant postz we kan be togerher.

Old May 7th 09, 03:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

"Deer Mme. Anaïs,

Az High Preestus ob da Temple ob Bast, I wood
like to infite efurry cat in your entire
kommunity, but especially you and yur wink;
Louise, da Prezzident ob Catamerika; an Maggy Mae,
da Sekretary ob Bitties to da annual BLESSINK OB
DA KITTENZ to be held at da Temple in Bubastis at
midnite ob da Noo Moon in da munf befur da Summer
Solistice. Aftur da ceremonie dere will be a
luffly dinner for awl. Hopink to see yourselves
den, I reemain

Yurs trooly,
Mau, High Preestus, Temple ob Bast"

I b dere.

"Summer solstice" hemisphere-centric - is dat politikly correkt?

"Lovable Louise", Prez.
Old May 7th 09, 04:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Iffin da priestiz sayz itself iz rite, den it iz. A lot likez u say fingz
iz so an no onez argueez.

Old May 7th 09, 08:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

I imajin it meenz summer solstiss in da norfern hemmysfeer, which iz whare
Ejipt iz.

I will be dere, and luk furward to seein Hercule.

Rebecca

Old May 7th 09, 01:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Wed, 06 May 2009 19:22:28 -0500, Granby wrote:

O T jumps in the nearest porter and gets out on Harri's Patio. He looks
around for his lovely Harri and spots her sitting in the window. He
stares at her a long time before she notices him.

Harri, we haz been infited to sumphin at da Temoplez of Bast kalled da
blessink of da kittenz. Pleaze kum wiff mineselfz. Effen if yourown
hooman kant postz we kan be togerher.

Let's go! Mine dumm hoomin can do his toona-place stuffz an we can go to
Egypt.

Harri
Old May 7th 09, 01:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

I iz goink wif Tiger, an I hopes to see yoo awl
dere!

[Amelia steps through the 'porter into the Temple of Bast, and waves to
Mme. Anais as she finds a comfortable cushion. She looks around for
Mosey, hoping that he is present with Mimsy and Bobqat.]

This place is so magnificent and beautiful that it always takes my breath
away.

Amelia

Old May 7th 09, 03:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I dunno bow dat butted i iz wunnerin shuld one of uses makez a purnt of
tellin da ofur wurld kitteez , i know efurione wuz vited, but not knowin
alla der kuztimz, perhapz you or mine wife kittee shuld maka purnt ofit,
Tiger