Guest writer wanted: IBD

Old October 4th 04, 05:50 PM
kaeli

Default Guest writer wanted: IBD

Would anyone who has had experience owning a cat with IBD like to write an
article about it for Wild At Heart?
I'm looking for someone who has lived with the cat with the disease, treated
it, and dealt with it for a significant period of time.

Pop me a mail if you're interested. You'll get full credit, of course, and a
link to your site if you want (site must be rated PG but doesn't have to be
cat related). Sorry, no money. Just the knowledge that you'll be helping
educate and help other people who might have a loved furchild with the
problem.

Here's where the article will go:
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart/articles.html
You can see I've had one guest writer already.

~kaeli~
Synonym: the word you use in place of a word you can't
spell.
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

Old October 4th 04, 08:29 PM
dgk

--

I was once on a yahoo group devoted to Cat IBD. That would be a good

Guest Cat & Kitten LOL Cat anecdotes 30 August 10th 04 02:08 PM
Cat Advice wanted Heather-SCOTGIRL Cat health & behaviour 12 September 14th 03 04:46 AM