ANOTHER Purr Request

Old September 3rd 03, 09:04 PM
ann

Purrs on the way.

Ann

Angela Ryan wrote:

Sorry guys, but....

The mother of a good friend of mine died this morning of
lung/bone/everywhere cancer after being sick for the last 2 years.....she
was only 61.

Anyway, she has (had) a dog, Mintie, a dachsund (is that how its spelt) that
is now looking for a home.....if no suitable home is found I dare say that
my friend will adopt her.

If any purrs can be spared (considering the HUGE number of purr requests)
for my friend (Louise) and her family they would be greatly appreciated

Angela and Gizmo

Old September 3rd 03, 09:32 PM
Lisa Katt

Comforting purrs!
Elisabet and Hugo Katt

Old September 4th 03, 12:45 AM
Brenda Watkins

"Angela Ryan" wrote in message
Sorry guys, but....

The mother of a good friend of mine died this morning of
lung/bone/everywhere cancer after being sick for the last 2 years.....she
was only 61.

Anyway, she has (had) a dog, Mintie, a dachsund (is that how its spelt)

that
is now looking for a home.....if no suitable home is found I dare say that
my friend will adopt her.

If any purrs can be spared (considering the HUGE number of purr requests)
for my friend (Louise) and her family they would be greatly appreciated

Angela and Gizmo

there's no such thing as a purr shortage around here - purrs enroute.
Brenda

Old September 4th 03, 03:11 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 15:34:57 +1000, "Angela Ryan"
wrote:

Sorry guys, but....

The mother of a good friend of mine died this morning of
lung/bone/everywhere cancer after being sick for the last 2 years.....she
was only 61.

Anyway, she has (had) a dog, Mintie, a dachsund (is that how its spelt) that
is now looking for a home.....if no suitable home is found I dare say that
my friend will adopt her.

If any purrs can be spared (considering the HUGE number of purr requests)
for my friend (Louise) and her family they would be greatly appreciated

Angela and Gizmo

Please pass along our condolences. Purrs and prayers on the way for
the family.

And, of course purrs that her faithful companion finds a good loving
home
Old September 4th 03, 03:50 AM
Sam Nash

"Angela Ryan" wrote in message
Sorry guys, but....

The mother of a good friend of mine died this morning of
lung/bone/everywhere cancer after being sick for the last 2 years.....she
was only 61.

Anyway, she has (had) a dog, Mintie, a dachsund (is that how its spelt)

that
is now looking for a home.....if no suitable home is found I dare say that
my friend will adopt her.

If any purrs can be spared (considering the HUGE number of purr requests)
for my friend (Louise) and her family they would be greatly appreciated

Angela and Gizmo

No spare purrs, but how about a healthy dose of nice fresh ones for the
lady's family and for Mintie to find a wonderful new home.
Sam

Old September 4th 03, 06:36 AM
LOL

"Angela Ryan" wrote in message ...
Sorry guys, but....

The mother of a good friend of mine died this morning of
lung/bone/everywhere cancer after being sick for the last 2 years.....she
was only 61.

Anyway, she has (had) a dog, Mintie, a dachsund (is that how its spelt) that
is now looking for a home.....if no suitable home is found I dare say that
my friend will adopt her.

If any purrs can be spared (considering the HUGE number of purr requests)
for my friend (Louise) and her family they would be greatly appreciated

Angela and Gizmo

Many, many purrs to your friend and her family. The only real friend
Mike has ever made was a doxie named Dixie (smile) - she and he used
to chase each other endlessly around the yard. I hope she finds a
good home where she is greatly loved.

------
Krista

purr request followup John F. Eldredge Cat anecdotes 3 September 4th 03 03:11 AM
Another lost cat purr request Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 12 August 31st 03 07:09 AM
Purr Request Update and Thank You :) bewtifulfreak Cat anecdotes 4 August 29th 03 12:21 PM
Purr request Yowie Cat anecdotes 13 August 22nd 03 01:19 PM
Another Interview Purr Request Seanette Blaylock Cat anecdotes 9 August 21st 03 02:45 PM