Purrs for Bootygirl

Old September 5th 03, 02:12 AM
Christine Burel

"Sherry " wrote in message
Bootsie has an appointment tomorrow at 3. Purrs are much appreciated. She

was
coughing a bit and sneezing about six weeks ago, they gave her antiobiotic

and
she quit. Now the cough/sneeze is back. Purrs that it isn't herpes or FIP

or
something bad or chronic. I don'tt like the way the cough came back.

Sherry

Poor kitty, purrs from us for the TED visit and hope they can find out how
to help her.
Christine

Old September 5th 03, 03:01 AM
bewtifulfreak

Sherry wrote:
Bootsie has an appointment tomorrow at 3. Purrs are much appreciated.
She was coughing a bit and sneezing about six weeks ago, they gave
her antiobiotic and she quit. Now the cough/sneeze is back. Purrs
that it isn't herpes or FIP or something bad or chronic. I don'tt
like the way the cough came back.

Purrs that it's nothing serious and that the vet gets her healed up
completely this time, and purrs for you in your time of worry!

Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak

Old September 5th 03, 04:15 AM
Angela Ryan

Purrs being vibrated your way.....

What a delightful name your cat has!!

Angela and Gizmo

Old September 5th 03, 05:23 AM
Marina

"Sherry " wrote
Bootsie has an appointment tomorrow at 3. Purrs are much appreciated. She

was
coughing a bit and sneezing about six weeks ago, they gave her antiobiotic

and
she quit. Now the cough/sneeze is back. Purrs that it isn't herpes or FIP

or
something bad or chronic. I don'tt like the way the cough came back.

Many purrs for Bootygirl that she is soon well again.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old September 5th 03, 11:39 AM
polonca12000

Lots of purrs and best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Sherry " wrote in message
Bootsie has an appointment tomorrow at 3. snip

Purrs for a loyal D*G friend on his trip to the bridge, please Tanada Cat anecdotes 14 October 5th 03 07:53 AM
Plumbing purrs, please? LOL Cat anecdotes 11 August 31st 03 10:14 PM
Fire purrs jen.d Cat anecdotes 12 August 24th 03 11:48 PM
Uninterrupted purrs Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 2 August 24th 03 06:57 AM
Purrs for Andy RBinCA Cat anecdotes 1 July 9th 03 04:22 AM