MEOW: This Year's Jellicle Ball

Old September 13th 11, 07:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default This Year's Jellicle Ball

On Sep 13, 2:34*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
Piglett puts a paw over her mouth. Still a quiet (BURP) is audible. *For
myown partz, I haz had enuf fuds for now. *Wascal, since I cees efferyfing
double wud u walk wiff me on diz quest? *I wud hate to follo da rong line,
dat kud be a duzaster.

Ob KORSE, sez Wascal, finishing a last bit of rost beest, I will be
rite along.

He takes Piglett's paw

--
Wascal

Old September 14th 11, 04:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default MEOW: This Year's Jellicle Ball

I'll speek fur Sundance, bekuz hiz mouff iz full.
We wyll be reddee inna minit, and we wunt be
farr behynd, it mite be hard tu fynd.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
[Amelia disappears from the room momentarily, then returns with a
projector. She lowers a screen from the ceiling and turns on the
projector.]

Ok, kitties, here are the images of the inscriptions on Cleopatra's
Needle. These are the same images as shown at http://en.wikipedia.org/
wiki/Cleopatra%27s_Needle#The_Obelisk_Hieroglyphs
(http://goo.gl/VKdi9).
As you can see, the humans think these are all inscriptions about the
Pharoah Ramses. Sammy, could you come help me please?

[Sammy and Amelia approach the screen, and Amelia directs a laser
pointer
to the screen. Sammy unfolds a map of Central Park on a nearby table.]

Here you can see these inscriptions that say to start by heading west
1200 feet. [Sammy draws a line from Cleopatra's Needle to just west of
the south end of the Great Lawn]. The next line says to go south 1500
feet. [Sammy draws another line south, just past the edge of Turtle
Pond,
into The Ramble]. Then here's a line that says to look for a wall of
shrubs that looks like a sea serpent's spine. [Sammy pulls out a
magnifying glass and a detailed aerial photo of The Ramble.]

Sammy: I fink I might have finded it. Right here.

Amelia: Ok, then it says to duck under the middle hump of the Sea
Serpent
and go into a hidden glen. There is a big rock there with a opening
under
it. If we go into the opening as far as we can go then look up, we
should
see a tunnel. The tunnel goes for a few hundred feet, then open up
into a
gallery that leads to the Temple of Bast.

We can't really tell for sure what's there until we go there and look.
What do you kitties think, should we go look now, or do we want to eat
some more?

Amelia

Old September 15th 11, 12:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On 13 Sep 2011 15:44:03 GMT, Amelia T Cat wrote:

We can't really tell for sure what's there until we go there and look.
What do you kitties think, should we go look now, or do we want to eat
some more?

Amelia

Cybèle: Well, we could stop here on the way back, just for a widdle snack or
dessert...

Oriane: [sotto voce] lard butt....

Both: Hokay den, wets go!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/14/2011 7:10:52 PM