Ping Miss Persia re Crackle Sack

Old April 30th 06, 12:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Ping Miss Persia re Crackle Sack

Boyfriend here.
Hoomins is strange. Dey get yoo toys and if yoo don't likeum dey upset.
Wen you doo likeum and yoo plays wiveum allderwhile dey upset too so sumcats
say.
I lucky, it don't appen ere. I ave a few toys, dere is a tiny littel
pretend mousie wot lucs like a reel one dat I can't resist batting sometimes
but ovverwise I goes out to fretten der rats. When dey verry biguns dey
fretten me, dats when I need to wash.

Boyfie

Old April 30th 06, 01:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Christina Websell wrote:
Boyfriend here.
Hoomins is strange. Dey get yoo toys and if yoo don't likeum dey
upset. Wen you doo likeum and yoo plays wiveum allderwhile dey upset
too so sumcats say.
I lucky, it don't appen ere. I ave a few toys, dere is a tiny littel
pretend mousie wot lucs like a reel one dat I can't resist batting
sometimes but ovverwise I goes out to fretten der rats. When dey
verry biguns dey fretten me, dats when I need to wash.

Boyfie

Did yur meomie by you da crackle sack? I luvs mine! It makes da funny
crackle sounds. Mommy sumtymes puts da kitty cat nip onna sack and I gets
ta go crazy!

I doan see da real meeces inna hows. Dere was one befur I came to live here
but momma got rid of it. I have da fake mousies and dey mayk dis rattly
noize and I lyke playing wif dem

I doan fink real meeces rattle. I neber saw da real rat. Mommy says da
rats are big meeces wif long tails wifout fur. I doan no about dems. I
doan wanna see dem!

Persia

Old May 1st 06, 09:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

You wanna have fun, go chase the big bugs that fly in. Drives Meowmie
crazy cause she can't see what I'm lookin at.

Emma

Old May 1st 06, 11:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Cantate wrote:
You wanna have fun, go chase the big bugs that fly in. Drives Meowmie
crazy cause she can't see what I'm lookin at.

Emma

I chase dem bugs! Momma can't see dem but I do! And I leap inna ayer and
prance around and sumtymes I efen catch da bugs! It's fun!

Persia

Old May 1st 06, 11:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:
[...]

No I dint get a crakelsak, meowmie say it not worf buying me toysies anymore
coz I never plays wiv dem. It true. I likes playing in der out der
bestest. I only likes dat littel mousie dat looks like a reel one and den I
only bat it once or twice a monf coz dere are reel ones outside!!

Boyfie

Old May 2nd 06, 09:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Go Persia! I jump and jump and catch em bugs too. Do you eat em?

Sometimes I try to catch the lightswitch too. Not so good to eat.

Emma