new litter going on 4 weeks

Old May 28th 04, 12:44 PM
Wendy

Default new litter going on 4 weeks

They all weight around a lb. The two boys are drinking their formula from a
bowl. Share isn't in their vocabulary. I have to give them separate bowls as
they drink with their front legs spread eagle over the bowl as if to protect
what is theirs. The girls show no interest in the bowl and insist on the
bottle.

They all use the litter box and are pretty good about covering up when they
are done. It always amazes me how easy it is to litter train these little
guys.

I'm thinking about introducing them to something more solid in the bowl. If
the girls are anything like my girl from the last litter, they may be more
interested in the bowl if there is something solid in it. That's my project
for next week.

Wendy

Old May 28th 04, 01:32 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

I always found that making a mush out of kitten food (canned), human baby
food (meat only flavors, they seem to always like chicken or turkey best),
and some powdered KMR for the extra vitamins. they seem to take to it, and
I slowly weed out the human baby food, then the powdered KMR until they are
eating only canned kitten food - then I start mixing in dry kitten food.
Also make sure you have plenty of fresh water available for them as they
will not e getting as much moisture without the formula.

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©