XMAS FEELING HAS STARTED

Old December 19th 06, 03:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default this ain't no dress rehearsal, sombitchs

"santa claus" wrote in message
ps.com...

cybercat wrote:

It is hard to imagine anyone less sensitive to others, or more
self-absorbed.

You disgust me.

and you exhaust me

it's one crime after another it can be anything
you'e quarelsome and petty and self righteous and sanctimonious all in
one lick

give it a rest sunshine, everybody here loves you, do I really have to
be an ass for you to get some love?

everybody loves you...so be happy

you're like an 8 year old, putting the other child down to get some
love from MOMMIE!

just quit it, you're making me feel like an old man

You are an old man.

Old December 19th 06, 03:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"santa claus" wrote in message
ps.com...

-L. wrote:

Always jivin' for someone else to bail you out, aren't you Barry?
Besides, I tried to do that once before - remember?

I thought you said you had plenty of money. Which is it? Are you
po-boy-just-scraping-by with constrution and odd jobs or are you Mr.
Moneypants? The truth is Barry, you lie so much no one can trust
anything you write.

-L.

depends on which day of the week it is

man, life is zooming by, i am way farther behind than I had hoped to be
by now.
whew Im tired, then other times I don't feel no-ways tired.

ok, now you can kiss my ass lenno

where did you come from? you're an inner city child...
but.. lots of space around you as a child

military father, loving mother

my my my, time is just ZOOMING BY BABY
this is it

that's all you get, what are you doing with it
sitting up on freak-net, I can't say what all...

What is it that you think you have to give that people should
pay for your cats' medical needs, take verbal abuse from you,
and watch the Barry Show endlessly, which goes, "Im a ****-up,"
"I'm a BIG MAN," etc. ad nauseum? When you give nothing
back, nothing to anyone. Yet you expect EVERYTHING.

You have a sense of entitlement that will not quit. And look
around you. ALL you have is what you have worked for,
with the exception of the things I and your parents have
given you.

You give NOTHING back, Barry. You think of nobody but
yourself. You denigrate others who work twice as hard as you
and make better decisions because they try harder. Yet you
expect people to hand you everything--including courtesy and
respect, when you do not give that to anyone at all.

I cannot for the life of me figure out what you think is IN IT
for everyone you abuse, to just keep coming back for more.

And I have seen the goods, so to speak. Alllllll the goods.

Until you learn to get your head out of your ass and treat
others with respect, you will always be nothing but a ridiculous
ass.

Break the cycle of ignorance and brutality.

Or stay the ****ed up old man you are, stuck in the shuck and jive
patterns that worked well back in the 80s when you had all your
hair but just do not work now.

Give respect and you will get respect. And pay your own way.
TAKE CARE OF YOUR ****ING CATS.

Asshole. Asshole, asshole, asshole.

Old December 19th 06, 06:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-L.

santa claus wrote:
-L. wrote:

Always jivin' for someone else to bail you out, aren't you Barry?
Besides, I tried to do that once before - remember?

I thought you said you had plenty of money. Which is it? Are you
po-boy-just-scraping-by with constrution and odd jobs or are you Mr.
Moneypants? The truth is Barry, you lie so much no one can trust
anything you write.

-L.

depends on which day of the week it is

That's right. You lie one day and tell the truth the next. How can
you live with yourself?

man, life is zooming by, i am way farther behind than I had hoped to be
by now.
whew Im tired, then other times I don't feel no-ways tired.

ok, now you can kiss my ass lenno

where did you come from? you're an inner city child...
but.. lots of space around you as a child

military father, loving mother

I don't know where you got that. My Daddy was an asshole but not a
military asshole. He was just a Republican asshole. For that, I can
forgive him. My Momma was God incarnate. You should have been so
lucky.

my my my, time is just ZOOMING BY BABY
this is it

that's all you get, what are you doing with it
sitting up on freak-net, I can't say what all...

My live is a dream, Barry. I have done 90% of everything I have ever
wanted to do. Climbed the pyramids of Chichen Itza, swam with green
sea turtles off Kona. Married to a man I never dreamed I would be
lucky enough to find. And blessed with the most darling son anyone
could ask for.

What do you have to show of your life, Barry? Burned up second-hand
hotplate, a kerosene heater, and alone during Christmas - that's what.

That's an almighty God you got yerself there, Boy...

-L.

Old December 19th 06, 08:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
santa claus

-L. wrote:

What do you have to show of your life, Barry? Burned up second-hand
hotplate, a kerosene heater, and alone during Christmas - that's what.

That's an almighty God you got yerself there, Boy...

uh?

-L.

that's why you sit up on usenet and talk about fingering yourself?
real classy

Old December 19th 06, 09:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
santa claus

-L. wrote:

What do you have to show of your life, Barry? Burned up second-hand
hotplate, a kerosene heater, and alone during Christmas - that's what.

That's an almighty God you got yerself there, Boy...

-L.

you're a real scab

Twas the night before Xmas by Mischief Mischief Cat anecdotes 3 December 25th 05 05:04 AM
Thanks everyone, and a tribute to Rocky (Actually a repost of Rocky's looong Story from last month) Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 15 October 29th 04 12:49 PM
Rocky's autobiography (looong) Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 39 September 10th 04 02:56 PM
Merry Xmas David Stevenson Cats - misc 2 December 26th 03 03:11 PM
B & C -Tasting January and Xmas Presents Bev Cat anecdotes 7 December 25th 03 02:03 AM