Job Purrs Needed

Old June 13th 05, 12:21 AM
ChildFree23

Here are purrrrrrrrrrrs for your Meowmie.
My Meowmie lost her jobs twice in one year. So I know how it is like.
Be nice to her and cheer her up. My Meowmie was down for a long
time.

Thanks, Rusty. Capt. Midnight's been taking extra special care
of me, and even kneaded on my lap (he's not normally a lap cat).

I consider myself to be pretty resilient. After I got home on
Friday, I started sending out resumes. Also, GranMeowmie is
determined to get me out of bed sometime before noon every
morning and put me to work doing something other than playing on
the internet or working on one of my many first novels.

Debby
Old June 13th 05, 12:23 AM
ChildFree23

Thank you, Miss Violette. [extends fingers to be examined]
Would you like to help me send out resumes?

Debby

big purrs for a new toona place, and grateful purrs that your house has
insurance and less stress, Miss Violette for her house

Meowmie Debby lost her job yesfurday, at the community center.
The official reason given was that she couldn't multi-task in a
hectic environment. Meowmie Debby suspects it's really because
the fiscal year was coming to an end, and there just weren't
enough toonas to keep her. She's disappointed, but relieved that
a furry stressful time in herown life is over. On to bigger and
betterer things! She's getting a small severance package, and
will be keeping her insurance under COBRA -- at least for a while.

Fangu,
Kitty Schottland VC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Old June 13th 05, 12:25 AM
ChildFree23

Meowmie Debby lost her job yesfurday, at the community center.
The official reason given was that she couldn't multi-task in a
hectic environment. Meowmie Debby suspects it's really because
the fiscal year was coming to an end, and there just weren't
enough toonas to keep her. She's disappointed, but relieved that
a furry stressful time in herown life is over. On to bigger and
betterer things! She's getting a small severance package, and
will be keeping her insurance under COBRA -- at least for a while.

Fangu,
Kitty Schottland VC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

We will be purrink fur yew, Anti Debby!
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Thank you, Mme. Anais. Your purrs are very special to me.

Debby
Old June 13th 05, 03:56 AM
W. Leong

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
news
Here are purrrrrrrrrrrs for your Meowmie.
My Meowmie lost her jobs twice in one year. So I know how it is like.
Be nice to her and cheer her up. My Meowmie was down for a long
time.

Thanks, Rusty. Capt. Midnight's been taking extra special care of me, and
even kneaded on my lap (he's not normally a lap cat).

I consider myself to be pretty resilient. After I got home on Friday, I
started sending out resumes. Also, GranMeowmie is determined to get me
out of bed sometime before noon every morning and put me to work doing
something other than playing on the internet or working on one of my many
first novels.

Debby

That's good. Grandmeow does not live in town and often I found
myself sleeping till late.
Did (and still do) spend a lot of time on the internet.
Good luck with your job search.

Winnie

Old June 13th 05, 12:12 PM
Fred Williams

On June 12, 2005 10:56 pmW. Leong wrote:

[...]

And make sure, when you get a job, that it's something you like to
do. Enjoy the peace and quiet and spend time with the cats. You
might find a way to employ yourownself. That can be best, because
the real meaning of the word employed is "used."

--
Regards Diana, Ryan and their hooman, Fred,
(Remove FFFf from our email address to reply, if by email).
Old June 13th 05, 06:05 PM
Miss Violette

this is very good, Miss Violette, her house still purring
ChildFree23 wrote in message
nk.net...
Maybe figger that it reelee was a stressfull multi-multi tasking
in a very hectic environmrnt, and gud riddence to it.

We hope Antee Debby finds a gudgud job insted, after a
short rest.

Pitooonya and Antee Sylvia

Thank you, Pitoonya and Auntie Sylvia. I consider myself to be
pretty resilient. The same day I got fired (last Friday), I was
already going through the help-wanted ads and sending out
resumes. GranMeowmie is determined to get me up sometime before
noon every day and put me to work (doing something other than
playing on the computer or working on one of my many first novels).

Debby

Old June 13th 05, 06:09 PM
Miss Violette

I will sit next to you while they print and keep Trudi and TV from coming
over and messing up the printer, Miss Violette, sniffing the lesser stressed
fingers
ink.net...

Old June 13th 05, 11:28 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Thanks, Sammy. [skritchskritchskritchunderthechin]

Does your paw have any recommendations for an out-of-work secretary who
wants to try to get into the tech field? I'll be happy to send him my
resume for evaluation.

Debby

Right now mineown Paw doesn't even have any recommendations fur a
purrogrammer who wants to work in da tech field. Him says dat community
college courses might be a good way to get da exposure you would need,
but him also warns dat right now da tech field is purty poopy. If you
want him to look at yourz resume, you could e-mail it to dan at wolf dot
com or to catdude at gmail dot com.

Sammy Kitten
Old June 13th 05, 11:41 PM
Dan M

Thanks, Sammy. [skritchskritchskritchunderthechin]

Does your paw have any recommendations for an out-of-work secretary who
wants to try to get into the tech field? I'll be happy to send him my
resume for evaluation.

Debby

Sammy and Ranger are both having problems posting today; I suspect it's
something to do with my home network configuration since I'm redoing my
wireless LAN to use a new wireless-G router instead of my old wireless-B
router. Until I get posting working for both of them, they've asked me
to post for them.

I can't offer any recommendations on getting into the tech field, other
than looking into local community college classes. Those can often
provide inexpensive exposure to the technologies you might want to work
with. I would comment, though, that the tech field right now is pretty
poopy.

Dan
Old June 14th 05, 03:12 PM
W. Leong

"Dan M" wrote in message
[...]

I agreed. I was in the telecommunication field for 20 years before I was
layoff. I had colleagues who are working in drycleaner, hardware store,
and as bus driver. These are people with more experience than me and
were upper level managers. Not a pretty picture.
I signed up for some computer course to brush up on my skills,
but they kept cancelling them for lack of interest.

Winnie