Harri Roadcat update for Friday, June 24

Old June 26th 05, 04:06 PM
Tabitha Kitten

Rebecca wrote:
Oh, fangu, Violette! Ize so happee to git to uze da noo facilitee. I will
git cookin so fings will be reddy to pak when yoo gits here.

[The teleporter sparkles and out steps a fluffy black kitten wearing a
big white toque bigger than her.]

I'z here! What can I work on cookin?

Tabitha
Old June 26th 05, 06:24 PM
Rebecca

Oh, fangu, efurrykittee! Enneekittee who fingks dey cud hewp wif da cookin
can do dat, efurrykittee else cud go to do Meelz On Pawz room an set up
bokses to git reddy fur pakkin.

Rebecca

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
*porter twinkles and out step Miss Violette, Trudi, OEJ, and TV, Tiger
will
be along in a bit, what can we do to help, Miss Violette
Rebecca wrote in message
m...
Oh, fangu, Violette! Ize so happee to git to uze da noo facilitee. I

will
git cookin so fings will be reddy to pak when yoo gits here.

Rebecca, hoping Tabitha will come help with the cooking part

Old June 26th 05, 06:28 PM
Rebecca

Enneefing dat wudnt be too rich fur a convalessin kittee. Maybe sum ub yur
speshultees, like sooven ears, maybe sum brofs or sumfing fur kittees who
kant eet solid fudz... We'll hafta make a quik delivery to da TED's place,
cuz Harri iz comin home today an we wantz to be dere fur her homecomin.

Oh, I furgot! If we've deliverin to da TED, dere's also d*ggies an maybe
udder aminals dere. Do yoo know whut dey mite like?

Rebecca

Old June 26th 05, 06:32 PM
Rebecca

Oh, gudgud! I gess dat meenz we duznt ebin need enneekittee to akshully
dribe -- we kan juss 'port da truk to wherebber we needz it.

Rebecca

"Sammy da 'Venture Kitten" wrote in message
Oh, oh, oh!!! Dis cud be owr firstest job fur Meel on Paws! I fingk da
TEDs only givs dere pashunts da kinds ub fudz dat hoomins fingk we shud
eet. Ize shur at leest sum ub da aminalz dere wud like sumfing difrent!

Da latest news is dat Harri should be coming home tomorrow. Itz about
time! Her has been getting yucky fuds dere. Her has been dere since
Wenzday, and da vet told Paw and Meowmie dat Harri hasn't been eating
anyfing. When Paw and Meowmie goed to visit Harri at da TED place dey saw
a big bowl of soft food in Harri's cage. Dey immediately told da TED
people dat Harri only eats dry fudz. Da TED people bringed Harri a big
dish of dry fudz, and her eated it all down. Her was hungry! But dey wsa
trying to feed her da wrong fudz.

So Harri won't be at da TED place any more after tomorrow. But if dey was
trying to feed Harri da wrong fudz den dey is prolly trying to give da
wrong fudz to udder kitties too. We could sure make a Mealz on Pawz
delibery dere fur da udder kitties, and maybe fur da doggies too.

Violette, an ennekittee else who wud like to hewp, kan yoo meet me at da
Fluffykitz warehowse so we kan prepare an pakij up a bunch ub fudz fur
doze pore aminals? We mite haz to prepare sum speshul itims fur aminals
dat haz dieterry stricshuns, but we kan do dat!

Sammy: kan owr delivery truk fit troo da 'porter?

Rebecca

It has it'z furry own 'porters! It has two special kitty-size porters, one
in da front ub da truck an one in da back. And it has a delivery-cart
sized porter in da back, and dere's a special truck-sized porter dat will
take da truck and whateffur kitties are inside it.

Sammy

Old June 27th 05, 03:10 AM
Miss Violette

all the cats line up and miss Violette passes out kitty sized gloves so
packing can start,this will be nice, Miss Violette
Rebecca wrote in message
Oh, fangu, efurrykittee! Enneekittee who fingks dey cud hewp wif da

cookin
can do dat, efurrykittee else cud go to do Meelz On Pawz room an set up
bokses to git reddy fur pakkin.

Rebecca

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
*porter twinkles and out step Miss Violette, Trudi, OEJ, and TV, Tiger
will
be along in a bit, what can we do to help, Miss Violette
m...

Old June 30th 05, 09:36 PM
FurrsomeFoursome

My Toes and Whiskers, we are re-leefed!

Ower bad humin is a rottin sekriterry and hasn't chekked in heer
latelee.

We was so wurried abow't Harri! Purrs frum usses and Maui-snorts too
(him-cat purs more now dat he's off da happy-drug dat didn't keep him
frum peein' ennyway). We is glad tu heer she is bedder and home agin.

We will keep purrin' tu heer dat hur test results show de infectshin is
now vanquished and gone and not gunna come bak.

Panda ov' wurried purrin' "toes