OT Is it something I said? Catslaves query

Old February 27th 04, 04:14 PM
Marina

Default OT Is it something I said? Catslaves query

I haven't received a single message from the catslaves group since 19
February, and I can't access the group's web page. Did I do something?
Should I have done something? Is it something I said? Help me, please!

--
Marina, feeling left out

Old February 27th 04, 04:27 PM
Victor Martinez

Marina wrote:
I haven't received a single message from the catslaves group since 19
February, and I can't access the group's web page. Did I do something?
Should I have done something? Is it something I said? Help me, please!

I don't see you in the list of members.... there you are... it says
messages to you are bouncing. The email address listed is
marina.kurten@p something, I can't see the rest. Perhaps if you
resubscribe? I'd help you, but I'm not a moderator of that group.

Sorry.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old February 27th 04, 04:54 PM
Christopher Havlicek

Marina wrote:
I haven't received a single message from the catslaves group since 19
February, and I can't access the group's web page. Did I do something?
Should I have done something? Is it something I said? Help me, please!

--
Marina, feeling left out

Hi Marina -

If it's anything like what happened to me, Yahoo had gotten a couple of
bounced emails from my email account, and blocked off my address. I had
to reactivate it. If you log in to Yahoogroups, you should get some
sort of message (sorry, I can't remember specifically *where* it popped
up...swiss cheese memory...), and leading you through the process of
reactivating.

Hopefully it's that, 'cause that's a relatively easy fix.

Cheers-

Chris

Old February 27th 04, 05:24 PM
lewe

"Marina" wrote in message
I haven't received a single message from the catslaves group since 19
February, and I can't access the group's web page. Did I do something?
Should I have done something? Is it something I said? Help me, please!

well, you want to keep those little grey furries all to yourself ... what do
you expect? ;oP

have you logged on to the yahoo site - does that still work?
something wrong with your details? wrong e-address?

--
:: lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se || cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Old February 27th 04, 06:31 PM
Marina

"lewe" wrote in

well, you want to keep those little grey furries all to yourself ... what

do
you expect? ;oP

have you logged on to the yahoo site - does that still work?
something wrong with your details? wrong e-address?

I can't even get into the general Yahoo groups site. I just wrote to Yowie,
maybe she can help. And keep your dirty paws off the little grey fuzzballs!

Marina

Old February 27th 04, 07:35 PM
lewe

"Marina" wrote in message
"lewe" wrote in
well, you want to keep those little grey furries all to yourself ...

what
do you expect? ;oP

have you logged on to the yahoo site - does that still work?
something wrong with your details? wrong e-address?

I can't even get into the general Yahoo groups site. I just wrote to

Yowie,
maybe she can help. And keep your dirty paws off the little grey

fuzzballs!

well, you see what happens when you don't want to share ...
=oP

Old February 27th 04, 10:13 PM
polonca12000

I do hope you get to join us all again soonest, Marina. Soncek sends his
purrs.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old February 28th 04, 04:51 AM
Marina

"Christopher Havlicek" wrote
Hi Marina -

If it's anything like what happened to me, Yahoo had gotten a couple of
bounced emails from my email account, and blocked off my address. I had
to reactivate it. If you log in to Yahoogroups, you should get some
sort of message (sorry, I can't remember specifically *where* it popped
up...swiss cheese memory...), and leading you through the process of
reactivating.

Hopefully it's that, 'cause that's a relatively easy fix.

Chris, thank you for the advice. For quite some time, I couldn't get
anywhere near Yahoo groups even, I always got an error message when I tried,
but finally, last night, I got to the Catslaves homepage and could
reactivate my e-mail address. So I should be back now. )

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki