Happy Thanksgiving, and...

Old November 25th 04, 03:28 PM
CatNipped

Default Happy Thanksgiving, and...

Boy do I have a tale to tell. I decorated the tree last night... with
Sammy!!!! I don't have time to tell it right now, I'll have to do it Monday
or Tuesday, but just let me say that it took me from 2:00PM until 3:00AM to
complete the job. There were laughs, there were tears, at one point there
was a half-decorated tree lying on its side on the sitting room floor!!!

Got my first rpca Christmas card last night - my girls *LOVED* the furry
greeting, I *LOVED* the bookmark, and this is the first card that I've hung
on my stair rail. Thank you so much Liz, Andy, and your furbabies! You
made my day!!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old November 25th 04, 05:47 PM
Christine Burel

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Boy do I have a tale to tell. I decorated the tree last night... with
Sammy!!!! I don't have time to tell it right now, I'll have to do it

Monday
or Tuesday, but just let me say that it took me from 2:00PM until 3:00AM

complete the job. There were laughs, there were tears, at one point there
was a half-decorated tree lying on its side on the sitting room floor!!!

Got my first rpca Christmas card last night - my girls *LOVED* the furry
greeting, I *LOVED* the bookmark, and this is the first card that I've

hung
on my stair rail. Thank you so much Liz, Andy, and your furbabies! You
made my day!!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

I received both your and Liz's cards and both brought a huge smile to my
face -- thank you and everyone for the gifts of these cards!
Christine

Old November 25th 04, 06:34 PM
Seanette Blaylock

"CatNipped" had some very interesting things
to say about Happy Thanksgiving, and...:

Boy do I have a tale to tell. I decorated the tree last night... with
Sammy!!!! I don't have time to tell it right now, I'll have to do it Monday
or Tuesday, but just let me say that it took me from 2:00PM until 3:00AM to
complete the job. There were laughs, there were tears, at one point there
was a half-decorated tree lying on its side on the sitting room floor!!!

Your admiring readers NEED this story!

Old November 25th 04, 07:33 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 09:47:15 -0700, "Christine Burel"
wrote:

I received both your and Liz's cards and both brought a huge smile to my
face -- thank you and everyone for the gifts of these cards!
Christine

Same here, and ditto! Too cute, and such wonderful creativity!

Ginger-lyn
who better get busy . . .