Band practice begins

Old March 16th 20, 01:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_7_]

Default Band practice begins

[Since a good number of kitties and doggies are practicing with their
musical instruments, Hercule Lenoir 'ports over and gets everybody
arranged. He also escorts a shy Siamese kitty named Milton, who has
agreed to be a vocalist.]

Hercule: Mme. Pi2nya, would you mind terribly providing the beat with
your rocks? A nice, steady beat, if you please.

[Pi2nya starts click-click-clinking her bag of rocks. Hercule directs
the kitties in some simple songs. Pi2nya improvises some very elaborate
sequences while also maintaining the beat. The woodwinds and brass start
out a little bit discordant, but quickly get in sync. The keyboards and
strings quickly follow suit. ]

Hercule: Very nice, kitties. I would say zat you all are ready to perform!
Old March 22nd 20, 12:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Community Cats wrote:

[Since a good number of kitties and doggies are practicing with their
musical instruments, Hercule Lenoir 'ports over and gets everybody
arranged. He also escorts a shy Siamese kitty named Milton, who has
agreed to be a vocalist.]

Hercule: Mme. Pi2nya, would you mind terribly providing the beat with
your rocks? A nice, steady beat, if you please.

[Pi2nya starts click-click-clinking her bag of rocks. Hercule directs
the kitties in some simple songs. Pi2nya improvises some very
elaborate sequences while also maintaining the beat. The woodwinds
and brass start out a little bit discordant, but quickly get in sync.
The keyboards and strings quickly follow suit. ]

Hercule: Very nice, kitties. I would say zat you all are ready to
perform!

Luko listens then joins in with his tamborine with no chimes, used like
a drum and in low simple beat keeps pace with the rocks. He's doing a
beat like the song 'My kinda lovah' but not so loud as to drown out any
others. Mona meantime, tries to match her raspy purr with Milton.
She's careful to be a little less loud in case it's not wanted.
Old March 23rd 20, 03:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_7_]

Luko listens then joins in with his tamborine with no chimes, used like
a drum and in low simple beat keeps pace with the rocks. He's doing a
beat like the song 'My kinda lovah' but not so loud as to drown out any
others. Mona meantime, tries to match her raspy purr with Milton.
She's careful to be a little less loud in case it's not wanted.

[Once the initial song is over, Hercule wave them to a stop. ]

Furry nice, kitties! That sounded much better than I would expect from a
newly organized band. The strings were just right, the brass and
woodwinds were at the perfect volume, and the percussion kep a perfect
beat. Good work especially from Pi2nya and Luko, and the meows from Mona
and Milton were purely heavenly.

Shall we play another?

Hercule
Old March 24th 20, 03:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Community Cats wrote:

Luko listens then joins in with his tamborine with no chimes, used
like a drum and in low simple beat keeps pace with the rocks. He's
doing a beat like the song 'My kinda lovah' but not so loud as to
drown out any others. Mona meantime, tries to match her raspy purr
with Milton. She's careful to be a little less loud in case it's
not wanted.

[Once the initial song is over, Hercule wave them to a stop. ]

Furry nice, kitties! That sounded much better than I would expect
from a newly organized band. The strings were just right, the brass
and woodwinds were at the perfect volume, and the percussion kep a
perfect beat. Good work especially from Pi2nya and Luko, and the
meows from Mona and Milton were purely heavenly.

Shall we play another?

Hercule

'Yes Please' says Mona, with a nod from Luko.

'Meowmie is teleworking so she's here but she has no time fur us when
working anna is really busy. Most of the time the door is closed.'
says Mona.

Luko adds, 'butted door open, got chased out.'

(meowmie, I handle Seabees for the Navy. 10 of us handle all Navy rates
and I managed to be backup or primary for 1/4 of them. As you can
imagine, catching them in transit is a nightmare.)
Old March 24th 20, 03:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Community Cats wrote:

Luko listens then joins in with his tamborine with no chimes, used
like a drum and in low simple beat keeps pace with the rocks. He's
doing a beat like the song 'My kinda lovah' but not so loud as to
drown out any others. Mona meantime, tries to match her raspy purr
with Milton. She's careful to be a little less loud in case it's
not wanted.

[Once the initial song is over, Hercule wave them to a stop. ]

Furry nice, kitties! That sounded much better than I would expect
from a newly organized band. The strings were just right, the brass
and woodwinds were at the perfect volume, and the percussion kep a
perfect beat. Good work especially from Pi2nya and Luko, and the
meows from Mona and Milton were purely heavenly.

Shall we play another?

Hercule

Messing around, and housing Prince for the rest of the week, Prince
tries singing. It seems he does a creditable Bruce Springsteen? He's
not bad at any of the country singers either.

They play 'We are the world'. While Mona tried all the female parts,
she excels with Cindy Lauper and Dianne.

Luko NAILS Lionel Ritchie completely. Who'd a thunk that one? He just
grins though and practices with his adapted tamborine with no bells.

Prince decides to practice with the full size electronic keyboard
Charlotte 2foot left. His paws and forefeet are able to handle it. He
finds he can mimic a brass section? He's not sure if he is 'good' but
he is practicing.

Old March 24th 20, 03:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Freddie Buffcat

'Meowmie is teleworking so she's here but she has no time fur us when
working anna is really busy. Most of the time the door is closed.'
says Mona.

Luko adds, 'butted door open, got chased out.'

(meowmie, I handle Seabees for the Navy. 10 of us handle all Navy rates
and I managed to be backup or primary for 1/4 of them. As you can
imagine, catching them in transit is a nightmare.)

We can sympthize. Ourz hoomin works on hims compooter from early morning
until early evening and has furry little time fur usses.

Freddie