Itz awlmost Jamaica!

Old April 9th 11, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

Default Itz awlmost Jamaica!

On 8 Apr 2011 15:38:25 GMT, Amelia T Cat's nimble, little paws typed:

Meow, girls. What's everyone drinking? Cattender, I'll have one of what
everyone else is having.

Amelia

Meow Amelia,

Guud to see you! We iz Haffink a cocktayl cawled El Floridita - datz
da bar dat Heminkway drank in in Habana. Dey iz gud. Dark Rum, Lime
Jooce, Marachinl liquer.... Ummmm

Y'kno, we shod serb drinks wif owr FluffyLitz caterink!

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/8/2011 7:20:38 PM
Old April 9th 11, 02:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
.. .
On 8 Apr 2011 15:38:25 GMT, Amelia T Cat's nimble, little paws typed:

Meow, girls. What's everyone drinking? Cattender, I'll have one of what
everyone else is having.

Amelia

Meow Amelia,

Guud to see you! We iz Haffink a cocktayl cawled El Floridita - datz
da bar dat Heminkway drank in in Habana. Dey iz gud. Dark Rum, Lime
Jooce, Marachinl liquer.... Ummmm

Y'kno, we shod serb drinks wif owr FluffyLitz caterink!

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Yes, we shud! Why didnt we fingk uv dat befur?

Rebecca

Old April 9th 11, 10:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Mosey, MeOwy n da bitties r nappin wiff BobQat n Mimzy neerbai n PookyKat,
Sqweex n Pipps hab ported hoam tew tayke kare uff owr sik hoominz. dum
floomonster.

OEJ comez along anna sees amellia nappin, she leafsa note so when amellia
wakes up she can joina gurlcats atta bar drinkin rum dwinkz.

[Amelia picks out a hut conveniently located, close to the beach, the
bar, and the dining room (not necessarily in that order). She unpacks her
things and checks out the refrigerator in her room, then she settles down
onto a soft cushion on her deck, shaded by a thatched roof. The soft
breeze gently ruffles her fur, and she sighs contentedly.]

This is SO much nicer than the cold, wet weather in Chicago.

Amelia

(yawnn)Weww, wooky dis. ai habbing a gnap in Jamayka an ai wayks up
at hoam wif Mosey's big famwee an ar bitties.
An ai is stil holding da martinipi! I gess dat wurked outted beclaws
mine toes wuz wapped awound da stem ob da gwass.
Mosey, wook, ai gotted a martinipi fwum Jamayka. Yoo wanna sip?
Gnice to be hoam wif ar famwee. MeOwy-

YeUP, et iz nise tew beh hoam wiff owr famwee, cuz ai dunt feal sew gud
maiownself, n ai dun fink uh sip uff dat wud hulp mai tummy . n ma n pa boff
hab da floomonster styll. ai m sew gwad yew r heer wiff meh n owr bitties
wile wee rekovur. Mosey

Old April 10th 11, 07:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Trudi sends a message via porter

return when ursefz iz up to it,...trudi

Old April 11th 11, 03:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Yes, we shud! Why didnt we fingk uv dat befur?

Rebecca

That's an excellent idea!

Amelia
Old April 11th 11, 05:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Cat-tender, I'll have a nip rum.

Miss Tina Marie, Age 6
Maine Coon Patrol Class of 2008
Old April 11th 11, 08:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
Yes, we shud! Why didnt we fingk uv dat befur?

Rebecca

That's an excellent idea!

Amelia

Yu wud gneed a Licker lysense, but kitteez ar awl good lickers,
P2nya

Old April 11th 11, 11:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Mon, 11 Apr 2011 12:11:41 -0700, "Sylvia M"
wrote:

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
Yes, we shud! Why didnt we fingk uv dat befur?

Rebecca

That's an excellent idea!

Amelia

Yu wud gneed a Licker lysense, but kitteez ar awl good lickers,
P2nya

I likk Nip. Is dare Nip in the rum?
Cinder
Old April 12th 11, 01:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

hi der tina, did ursef enjoy da danzin atta singlez mixer, Trudi