Happy Valemtymez Day was ordurz

Old February 14th 07, 06:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Happy Valemtymez Day was ordurz

Pitoonya check her lizt, rapz awl ordurz not yet pikt up, adds a few more
giftz wrapt, pryzt, an on da kowntur, so nokitty getz levt owt. Den she
chekz hur lyzt, pikz owt uh bloo flufy kwilt fur Sundanze. She puts a sign
on da Booteek door dat reedz:
"Booteek opin to ennykitty...kum in luuk rownd...pik sumtin...
leeve toonaz in da munny-bockz."

Den she hurreez home tu put red ribbunz rownd her nek an tayle

***************
Pit2nya'z lyzt:

TV red flan kwlt furr
Tiger red flan kwilt furr Mme. Anaïs
imbroydurt "wif all mine lofe, on bof of dem... put owr name atta
bottom anna owr wife kittyz name atta top",

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane of Catmerica.
for Stormmee. a ruby studded
collar onna wite medyum kolur

Snowflake, Booker, an Chappy...2 kittee kwiltz, fraymz inklooded

Mme. Anaïs furr Tiger:, blak sylk PJz wiff red lopsturz,
an maybe madtchink urr kontrazrink robe.?

Chester...gaygmint colar furr da loferli lucy

Trudi fur BK ?

Rebecca...glassez cayze (?) fur Hercule

Pitô.ônya

Old February 14th 07, 06:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Hercule Lenoir

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 09:10:29 -0800, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

Pitoonya check her lizt, rapz awl ordurz not yet pikt up, adds a few more
giftz wrapt, pryzt, an on da kowntur, so nokitty getz levt owt. Den she
chekz hur lyzt, pikz owt uh bloo flufy kwilt fur Sundanze. She puts a sign
on da Booteek door dat reedz:
"Booteek opin to ennykitty...kum in luuk rownd...pik sumtin...
leeve toonaz in da munny-bockz."

Den she hurreez home tu put red ribbunz rownd her nek an tayle

Oh, fangu fur making arrangementz fur us kittiez zat iz always late! I waz
worried zat I wouldn't be able to find anyfing fur da lovely Rebecca.

I'z got her a bottle of French nip perfume already, but I fink her could
use a warm fluffy quilt. There, zat nice fluffy dark red one lookz furry
comfortable. I'll just drop mine toonas in da box.... and take it to mine
hotel room and wrap it up fur her.

Hercule
Old February 14th 07, 08:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ShortTail Tom

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 09:10:29 -0800, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

Pitoonya check her lizt, rapz awl ordurz not yet pikt up, adds a few more
giftz wrapt, pryzt, an on da kowntur, so nokitty getz levt owt. Den she
chekz hur lyzt, pikz owt uh bloo flufy kwilt fur Sundanze. She puts a sign
on da Booteek door dat reedz:
"Booteek opin to ennykitty...kum in luuk rownd...pik sumtin...
leeve toonaz in da munny-bockz."

Den she hurreez home tu put red ribbunz rownd her nek an tayle

I iz SO late... I'z got to purr to doze hoomins bout dere 'sponsibilities.

Let's see, what would OEJ like? Dis is a bootiful shawl over here. An dis
is a lufely kitty bed. And doze quiltz is just wunerful! I fink her might
like one of doze quilts. Let's see, dis one here looks just about right -
nice an soft an fluffy an warm. An big enough fur two kitties to snuggle
on blushing. Yes, dat's da one.

STTom
Old February 14th 07, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

OEJ comes running into the store, she had been sleeping beclawz it wuz soso
cold... I needsa kitty bed fur mine STT, we needs somehere ta snuggle anna
stay warm... OEJ sees xatli the rite one, put toonaz onna cownter wifa note
fur what it iz fur anna bak to da 'porter to wrapit...
news

Old February 15th 07, 03:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Perfume? Dats a grate idea!!

*Bear an Joey rush off tu buy perfume in ingrafed silvur bottles*

Old February 15th 07, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
PixieDust413

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane of Catmerica.
for Stormmee. a ruby studded
collar onna wite medyum kolur

[The teleporter twinkles, wrinkles, and shines, and out steps Sheriff Rosco
P. Catrane of Catmerica. He's carrying a small bag from the boutique.]
Stormy, I gotted you a Valentine's Day present. [Sets small bag down in
front of Stormmee.]

Old February 15th 07, 03:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

How kule iz dat... thank yourownsef... loses control of hersef anna smooches
rosco onna cheek,... dem opinz da box... diz iz wunnerful... i lofez it,
kuld yourownsef hep minesef tryit on... Stormmee... lookin ofur at the box
she gotted rosco...