"Rate my pet" on a Finnish website

Old April 11th 06, 06:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default "Rate my pet" on a Finnish website

The website of one of the Finnish TV-channels - Nelonen (channel 4) -
has a "rate my pet" -thingy going on on their website. Even tho
everything is in Finnish, I'm sure you can enjoy the pics. I've posted
pics of Laku and Nico there too and they have already received their
share of admiring comments.

You go to: http://www.nelonen.fi/lemmikit/

For all pets submitted, you click "Kaikki lemmikit"
For:
- cats = kissat
- dogs = koirat
- rodents = jyrsijät
- horses = hevoset
- birds = linnut
- reptiles = matelijat
- fishes = kalat
- something else altogether = jotain ihan muuta (that's what it says,
honest!)

Should you want to rate a pet or pets, just click on the appropriate
number under the pic.

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old April 11th 06, 06:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Christine K. wrote:
[...]

Of course I gave Laku 10 points. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old April 11th 06, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Adrian A wrote:

Of course I gave Laku 10 points. :-)

Aaaww, thank you, Adrian!

Old April 12th 06, 09:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Adrian A wrote:
Of course I gave Laku 10 points. :-)

Aaaww, thank you, Adrian!
Christine in Vantaa, Finland

I sure did enjoy all those pics of Finnish
pets, especially the felines. Thank you
for the link.....

Old April 13th 06, 10:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

dnr wrote:

I sure did enjoy all those pics of Finnish
pets, especially the felines. Thank you
for the link.....

I'm glad you liked them. I hope others have too, even tho they haven't
commented. And there are more pics being uploaded every day from ppl all
over the country.

Old April 14th 06, 04:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Christine K. wrote:
The website of one of the Finnish TV-channels - Nelonen (channel 4) -
has a "rate my pet" -thingy going on on their website. Even tho
everything is in Finnish, I'm sure you can enjoy the pics. I've posted
pics of Laku and Nico there too and they have already received their
share of admiring comments.

Thanks for posting the link, Christine, I'd noticed that in passing once
but forgot to go back and take a closer look. Of course, now I had to
add Miranda and Caliban.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old April 14th 06, 10:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Marina wrote:

Thanks for posting the link, Christine, I'd noticed that in passing once
but forgot to go back and take a closer look. Of course, now I had to
add Miranda and Caliban.

I saw them, and a wonderful photo it was too!

Old June 29th 06, 05:09 AM
my_lenaptalf my_lenaptalf is offline
Junior Member

Location: az
Thumbs up

i gave Laku a well deserved 10 points!
Old June 29th 06, 11:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
christal63

my_lenaptalf wrote:
i gave Laku a well deserved 10 points!

--
my_lenaptalf

Thank you!

Yes, the website is still up with ppl adding pics of their pets. Ours
are waaaay back in April, but there are tons of later pics of all kinds
of pets.

Christine posting from work