Mine brofur STILL isn't home!

Old November 12th 08, 01:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Default Mine brofur STILL isn't home!

Will in New Haven wrote:

On Nov 11, 4:15 pm, Fred wrote:
Will in New Haven wrote:

–
Will in New Haven
Mousies acting cheeky like we weren't even there.
I watched birdies dancing and singing right by our front gate..
All those critters will be gone soon, like dew in sun..
Time to pounce.

From "Claw Runner" I suppose. (;-))

It wuz da lass speech of Rutger Howler's karaktur.

--
Will in New Haven

From my favourite movie. I was thinking of having the original as my
epitaph.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old November 12th 08, 04:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

Purrs for your furbur to get home.

--
Ann
in Connecticut
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Nov 11, 4:15 pm, Fred wrote:
Will in New Haven wrote:

Will in New Haven
Mousies acting cheeky like we weren't even there.
I watched birdies dancing and singing right by our front gate..
All those critters will be gone soon, like dew in sun..
Time to pounce.

From "Claw Runner" I suppose. (;-))

Old November 13th 08, 02:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stampir

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
Mine Sammy brofur still hasn't comed home. We'z all still purrin, an
Meowmie an Paw is still visitin da shelter and puttin up posters all over
da place, but no news yet.

Harri

I hope you find your brother Harriet. I'm sorry to hear he's lost.

Old November 13th 08, 03:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Batson Cats

Hi Harri,

Diz is Boo and I liff wiff my fambly in Oregon. My brofur Max went missin
lazt yeer an thuh local catlady sed, "He's within 5 houses of your house in
each direction."
Sure nuff, he'd bin trapped onlee next dorr inna nayburs cottage/garageplace
fur 7 days! Hee finawee ezcaped outta chimnee. Meowmie gave him a baff cuz
uf thuh soot.
Might not hurt tew ask naybors tew look inna garages an outbildingz.
Sumtymes kitties git trapped an cant git owt.
TED sed hee wuz fine aftur Meowmie rushed him in.
Wee are still purrin dat Sammy comez home!

Boo for the Batson Cats

Old November 14th 08, 01:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Diz is Boo and I liff wiff my fambly in Oregon. My brofur Max went missin
lazt yeer an thuh local catlady sed, "He's within 5 houses of your house in
each direction."
Sure nuff, he'd bin trapped onlee next dorr inna nayburs cottage/garageplace
fur 7 days! Hee finawee ezcaped outta chimnee. Meowmie gave him a baff cuz
uf thuh soot.
Might not hurt tew ask naybors tew look inna garages an outbildingz.
Sumtymes kitties git trapped an cant git owt.
TED sed hee wuz fine aftur Meowmie rushed him in.
Wee are still purrin dat Sammy comez home!

Boo for the Batson Cats

Hi, Boo. Fangu fur suggesting dis. One of da firstest fings mine hoomins
did was go look demselves in all da places dey could, and ask da
neighbors to look in all dere outbuildings and places dey don't normally
get to. Dey din't get no responses from da neighbors.

Harri
Old November 15th 08, 04:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Batson Cats

[...]

Diz iz furry sad indeed. Wen our Max wuz lozt, Meowmie askd thuh naybur
lady an shee sed, "no cats, but I do have a squirrel in the chimney, I have
a boombox there and am playing it loudly so I can scare it out." Den shee
showed Meowmie thuh "squirrel" prints on hur kollectur car inna garage.
Meowmie sez tew herownself, "That looks like cat prints to me". Sew den
shee goes tew thuh fireplayce an callz, "Max, here kitty kitty." But hee
dint answer. Den dat nite, juss wen dey got hoam, befurr dey went inna
howse, (uff corse dey put up a bazillion signs all over thuh town (erlier
dat week) an wun atta poleeze stayshuh...) Paw herd Max callin frum thuh top
uff thuh nayborz roof. Thuh hoomin naybor dint heer Meowmie knockin furr
purrmisshun tew get up onna roof an shee called 911. Thuh poleeze came an
shined flashlitez in dere i's an den dey told dem abowt Max an wun poleeze
man sed hee saw thuh flyer atta stashun. By dat tyme, Max had alredy got
hisownself down frum thuh roof an ran home. Poor Max hadta heer loud, yucky
musick wile hee wuz stuck inna cottage.
Anyhoo, wee iz tellin yew diz cuz anyfing iz possibul wiff kittiez an wut
dey kan go frew befurr thuh git home.

Wee want yew tew no, wee iz still purrin fur Sammy tew come home.

Boo

Old November 19th 08, 08:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Jen[_3_]

On Nov 10, 4:04*pm, Harri Roadcat wrote:
Mine Sammy brofur still hasn't comed home. We'z all still purrin, an
Meowmie an Paw is still visitin da shelter and puttin up posters all over
da place, but no news yet.

Harri

Sendin' you wotsa purrz fur yer brudder to make it home safely...

Muwway