"quacking" kitten (blinding cuteness, KFW, etc)

Old February 11th 10, 09:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default "quacking" kitten (blinding cuteness, KFW, etc)

I know a woman who does kitty rescue and has been fostering a kitten
since he was a few days old, along with his mother. The kitten is now
3 weeks old, and this is a video she took of him the other day
attempting to meow. It's about a minute long. Watch for his little
head shake at the end!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y4uNhbV1G8&NR=1

Also, here's another one of her playing with the baby and tickling
his belly while he whaps his paws in the air. He's going to be one very
well socialized cat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoh-hSnoUJ0

Joyce

--
May the great galactic kitten always purr you to sleep.
Old February 12th 10, 12:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobble[_7_]

wrote in news:4b747d44$0$1605
:

I know a woman who does kitty rescue and has been fostering a kitten
since he was a few days old, along with his mother. The kitten is now
3 weeks old, and this is a video she took of him the other day
attempting to meow. It's about a minute long. Watch for his little
head shake at the end!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y4uNhbV1G8&NR=1

Also, here's another one of her playing with the baby and tickling
his belly while he whaps his paws in the air. He's going to be one very
well socialized cat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoh-hSnoUJ0

Joyce

Awwwwww. I want one of those!

Bobble
Old February 12th 10, 12:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

wrote:
I know a woman who does kitty rescue and has been fostering a kitten
since he was a few days old, along with his mother. The kitten is now
3 weeks old, and this is a video she took of him the other day
attempting to meow. It's about a minute long. Watch for his little
head shake at the end!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y4uNhbV1G8&NR=1

Also, here's another one of her playing with the baby and tickling
his belly while he whaps his paws in the air. He's going to be one very
well socialized cat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoh-hSnoUJ0

I thought he was a girl when I first looked at the video. So hard to
tell the difference. I wonder if he's shaking because he's cold, or
because his head is too heavy to hold up?
Old February 12th 10, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mishi[_2_]

On 2/11/2010 7:16 PM, Takayuki wrote:
wrote:
I know a woman who does kitty rescue and has been fostering a kitten
since he was a few days old, along with his mother. The kitten is now
3 weeks old, and this is a video she took of him the other day
attempting to meow. It's about a minute long. Watch for his little
head shake at the end!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y4uNhbV1G8&NR=1

Also, here's another one of her playing with the baby and tickling
his belly while he whaps his paws in the air. He's going to be one very
well socialized cat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoh-hSnoUJ0

I thought he was a girl when I first looked at the video. So hard to
tell the difference. I wonder if he's shaking because he's cold, or
because his head is too heavy to hold up?

It is because his neck muscles aren't strong enough to hold his head
still. G I've seen it many a time!

There are other videos on there of him and his mom, and him playing. So
sweet!

Mishi
Old February 12th 10, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

wrote:
I know a woman who does kitty rescue and has been fostering a kitten
since he was a few days old, along with his mother. The kitten is now
3 weeks old, and this is a video she took of him the other day
attempting to meow. It's about a minute long. Watch for his little
head shake at the end!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y4uNhbV1G8&NR=1

Also, here's another one of her playing with the baby and tickling
his belly while he whaps his paws in the air. He's going to be one very
well socialized cat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoh-hSnoUJ0

Joyce

Those are the most adorable pix I've seen lately. Talk about "kitten
hunger!"MLB
Old February 12th 10, 01:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

wrote in message
Also, here's another one of her playing with the baby and tickling
his belly while he whaps his paws in the air. He's going to be one very
well socialized cat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoh-hSnoUJ0

Joyce

He is so adorable! What a tiny playful kitten. I'm not sure the can be
glad (yet) it's a boy kiitten. But I'm glad she's socializing the kitten
for adoption. Love the great spots & stripes!

Jill

Old February 12th 10, 02:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

jmcquown wrote:

wrote in message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoh-hSnoUJ0

He is so adorable! What a tiny playful kitten. I'm not sure the can be
glad (yet) it's a boy kiitten. But I'm glad she's socializing the kitten
for adoption. Love the great spots & stripes!

The mom is a Bengal. She makes a brief appearance in the first video.
Also, there are several other videos on that page from the same poster,
all of little Ziggy.

She's done cat rescues and has worked with tiny kittens for many years,
and I'm pretty sure she's experienced at sexing kittens. Not that she's
infallible at it, but I'll call him a "he" until further notice.

Joyce

--
Loneliness is comforted by the closeness and touch of fur to fur,
skin to skin, or -- skin to fur. -- Paul Gallico
Old February 12th 10, 02:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

wrote in message
jmcquown wrote:

wrote in message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoh-hSnoUJ0

He is so adorable! What a tiny playful kitten. I'm not sure the
can be
glad (yet) it's a boy kiitten. But I'm glad she's socializing
the kitten
for adoption. Love the great spots & stripes!

The mom is a Bengal. She makes a brief appearance in the first
video.
Also, there are several other videos on that page from the same
poster,
all of little Ziggy.

She's done cat rescues and has worked with tiny kittens for many
years,
and I'm pretty sure she's experienced at sexing kittens. Not that
she's
infallible at it, but I'll call him a "he" until further notice.

Joyce

I thought I saw Bengal in the baby. What a lovely adorable bitty he
is. I know how much work it is bottle feeding the little guys, but
amazing at the same time to watch them develop.

I'm so glad she is recording and sharing some of the experience.

Jo

Old February 12th 10, 03:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief[_2_]

On Feb 11, 1:57*pm, wrote:
I know a woman who does kitty rescue and has been fostering a kitten
since he was a few days old, along with his mother. The kitten is now
3 weeks old, and this is a video she took of him the other day
attempting to meow. It's about a minute long. Watch for his little
head shake at the end!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y4uNhbV1G8&NR=1

Also, here's another one of her playing with the baby and tickling
his belly while he whaps his paws in the air. He's going to be one very
well socialized cat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoh-hSnoUJ0

Joyce

--
May the great galactic kitten always purr you to sleep.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I'M BLINDED BY ALL THE CUTENESS!!!

(THUD)

Kristi
Old February 12th 10, 04:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_4_]

"Mischief" wrote

On Feb 11, 1:57 pm, wrote:
I know a woman who does kitty rescue and has been fostering a kitten
since he was a few days old, along with his mother. The kitten is now
3 weeks old, and this is a video she took of him the other day
attempting to meow. It's about a minute long. Watch for his little
head shake at the end!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y4uNhbV1G8&NR=1

Also, here's another one of her playing with the baby and tickling
his belly while he whaps his paws in the air. He's going to be one very
well socialized cat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoh-hSnoUJ0

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I'M BLINDED BY ALL THE CUTENESS!!!

(THUD)

Kristi

Yeah, this one is so cute it requires a new type of "warning", which I will
hereby coin: WAB - meaning, of course, Wear A Bib (because it's so cute you
will drool all over yourself).