American Idol guy & Cats

Old November 30th 03, 02:35 PM
Sherry

CP Wrote:

He claims it was an accident but anyone who would refer to a cat as being
"Satan" or saying "there is nothing worse of a housecat" certainly leaves
the incident as an accident as being questionable. I think PETA was probably
reminding the Aiken fans that he is no god.

I think now Clay Aiken made a flippant remark that he's having a hard time
living down, and probably ought to just apologize and clarify and be done with
it. He could possibly get a lesson in groveling from the Dixie Chicks.
As far as the remark about cats being the devil, it's pretty lame to take that
in the literal sense. I have a habit of saying McDonald's is "the
Devil"...because of the heart-healthy diet I'm on. It doesn''t mean anything.
Sherry

Old November 30th 03, 08:23 PM
Cat Protector

What are you, an Aiken fan in disguise?

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"Diane L. Schirf" wrote in message
Well, thank you, judge and jury and executioner. Perhaps we could just
throw him in some water to see if he floats.

--
http://www.mindspring.com/~slywy/
http://slywy.diaryland.com/

Old December 1st 03, 07:47 PM
lakinapook

I am not a fan of this guy, I was pretty neutral to him. The one
thing that really sticks out here for me is that he is supposed to be
some big Christian, with the charity work with kids and everything.
Well, since we are all Gods creatures, his attitude strikes me as
distinctly UN-Christian.

"Cat Protector" wrote in message news:u8jwb.12969$Gj2.11818@okepread01...
So, will we be seeing you doing the 5 questions with him Candace?

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"MacCandace" wrote in message
Yes, I think I've seen him once or twice. I switched from Conan to Craig
Kilborn a few years ago. Much funnier, I think, and waaay hotter.

Candace
(take the litter out before replying by e-mail)

See my cats:
http://photos.yahoo.com/maccandace

"One does not meet oneself until one catches the reflection from an eye

other
than human." (Loren Eisely)