Miss Dyna?

Old July 6th 04, 05:09 AM
MouseCat

Default Miss Dyna?

Beautiful Miss Dynamite Cat? Would you care to dine with me, and perhaps
do a little dancing?

MCat

Old July 6th 04, 07:38 AM
Sylvia M.

"MouseCat" wrote in message
Beautiful Miss Dynamite Cat? Would you care to dine with me, and perhaps
do a little dancing?

MCat

I wud trooolee luff tu, Miztur Meowze Cat

Dyna grooming hur furz

Old July 11th 04, 03:13 AM
Sylvia M.

Beautiful Miss Dynamite Cat? Would you care to dine with me, and perhaps
do a little dancing?

MCat

I wud trooolee luff tu, Miztur Meowze Cat

Dyna grooming hur furz

Huh???? Huh?????
Dyna looks aroun furrantikkulee,
luuukin fur MC, hu seemz tu hav dissypeert

Old July 12th 04, 05:49 PM
MouseCat

Huh???? Huh?????
Dyna looks aroun furrantikkulee,
luuukin fur MC, hu seemz tu hav dissypeert

I'm sorry, my dear - had some sekretary problems. You know those go!

Here, I've got a nice quiet set of pillows over in this corner, and have
brought over a couple trays of yummy snacks and a bunch of nip tea and
nep beer. Would you care to join me?

I also went out to the garden and picked this bouquet of flowers for
you. I hope you like them!

MCat

Old July 12th 04, 09:34 PM
Sylvia M.

"MouseCat" wrote in message
Huh???? Huh?????
Dyna looks aroun furrantikkulee,
luuukin fur MC, hu seemz tu hav dissypeert

I'm sorry, my dear - had some sekretary problems. You know those go!

Here, I've got a nice quiet set of pillows over in this corner, and have
brought over a couple trays of yummy snacks and a bunch of nip tea and
nep beer. Would you care to join me?

I also went out to the garden and picked this bouquet of flowers for
you. I hope you like them!

MCat

Dyna sits gingerly onto the pillows, and accepts the bouquet of flowers
Deze fowlurz smellz wunnurfool an day tikkulz mine noze tuu...
Oh, a bunch of nip tea...heow nize...
I yam glad dat yu thot tu buring doze yummy-snax...I wuz gettin hongree
waytin.
Kum sit on diz pillo an joyne me, Meowzey Kitty.

Dyna pattypawing the other pillo

Old July 13th 04, 04:24 AM
MouseCat

Dyna sits gingerly onto the pillows, and accepts the bouquet of flowers
Deze fowlurz smellz wunnurfool an day tikkulz mine noze tuu...
Oh, a bunch of nip tea...heow nize...
I yam glad dat yu thot tu buring doze yummy-snax...I wuz gettin hongree
waytin.
Kum sit on diz pillo an joyne me, Meowzey Kitty.

Dyna pattypawing the other pillo

Fangu furry much! I'd love to.

MouseCat settles down on the other pillow, stretches out his full
length, then curls up facing Dyna, giving her a nose-nuzzle

When I saw how purty those flowers were they made me think of you. SO I
had to pick them for you.

Hmmm, how about some of those barbequed ears of sooven?

MCat

Old July 13th 04, 04:57 AM
Sylvia M.

"MouseCat" wrote in message
Dyna sits gingerly onto the pillows, and accepts the bouquet of

flowers
Deze fowlurz smellz wunnurfool an day tikkulz mine noze tuu...
Oh, a bunch of nip tea...heow nize...
I yam glad dat yu thot tu buring doze yummy-snax...I wuz gettin hongree
waytin.
Kum sit on diz pillo an joyne me, Meowzey Kitty.

Dyna pattypawing the other pillo

Fangu furry much! I'd love to.

MouseCat settles down on the other pillow, stretches out his full
length, then curls up facing Dyna, giving her a nose-nuzzle

When I saw how purty those flowers were they made me think of you. SO I
had to pick them for you.

Hmmm, how about some of those barbequed ears of sooven?

MCat

Mmmmmmm mine flavoritz!!!!

Dyna, likkin hur chopz an skwintin hur eeyz

Old July 13th 04, 04:57 AM
MouseCat

Mmmmmmm mine flavoritz!!!!

Dyna, likkin hur chopz an skwintin hur eeyz

Yes, Tabitha sure knows how to cook them. And Amelia and Rebecca too,
I'm sure.

And here's a plate of mice cream we can share afterwards to cool off the
hot barbeque flavor.

MCat
Purring up a storm

Old July 14th 04, 03:33 AM
Sylvia M.

"MouseCat" wrote in message
Mmmmmmm mine flavoritz!!!!

Dyna, likkin hur chopz an skwintin hur eeyz

Yes, Tabitha sure knows how to cook them. And Amelia and Rebecca too,
I'm sure.

And here's a plate of mice cream we can share afterwards to cool off the
hot barbeque flavor.

MCat
Purring up a storm

Day shur du gudgud kayturink!
Dyna, purrink tuu, an lukin aowt da windo at da storm

Dyna, hu juzt duzunt geddit

Old July 14th 04, 06:25 AM
MouseCat

Day shur du gudgud kayturink!
Dyna, purrink tuu, an lukin aowt da windo at da storm

Dyna, hu juzt duzunt geddit

Perhaps we could take a walk outside? There are some beautiful gardens
outside, and some lovely trees and lots of lizards and flutterbys and
birdies. Shall we, mine dear?

MCat