Pleez Purr for our friend

Old August 13th 04, 05:01 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Sundance wrote:
Hullo, Clyde, Ize pleezed to meechu. My name is Sundance, and Ize a oranj
tabbee jus like yoo. I fink yool find dat dis is a fun place to bee, but if
anykittee or anyhoomin gibs yoo a hard time, jus let me kno an I'll sort dem
owt. We oranj gize is speshul an we need to stik togedder.

Fred, Ize also pleezed to meechu. Concatulations on finding yur wuntroohome
an wuntroohumin all at da same time!
---
Sundance
You kan see me an my sisfur Rebecca in the cats album at
http://tinyurl.com/3djsq

Hihi, Fred and Clyde! I'z a orange tabby too. Well, orange and white.
You're right, Sundance, us orange guyz do hab to stik togedder!

Sammy
Old August 13th 04, 12:07 PM
Miss Violette

*large yellow boy stands up and stretches*

Hi Clyde, Miss Violette areadi sayed hello butted I isa orange allofur anna
I iz big anna strong so I wanted ta same as the other yellow boys, Tiger

Old August 13th 04, 06:07 PM
ChildFree23

They is furry handsome cats, Auntie Gabrielle!

Clyde, would you like to head up the RPCC Chapter of the
Kitten Delegation of Catmerica?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Former Head Kitty, Kitten Delegation Of Catmerica

--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net

"Gabrielle" wrote in message
Oh, my, Lilith! I'd better let them introduce themselves!
Anti Gabrielle

Hey dere! Ize Fred! I came with da howse dat mine humin baught
a cupple munfs ago, jist afore Laura Ann Mihstol went tu da
Bridj. I wuz an owt cat ana wuz gettin fud frum efurrywun inna
nayborhood until mine humin baught da howse ana opinned da
door. I walzzed in ana splayned tu hur diz wuz mine
wuntroohome ana she wuz mine wuntroohumin. Ize a blak cat wif
shinee fur ana Ize bowt a yeer old. Yew kin see me at
www.clowder.net/cats/cats.html
Fred, cool cat

Hi! mine name iz [little orange boy stops to think]
Mine name is Clyde . . . Clyde ummmmm.....
Hi! mine name iz Clyde Bokzachoclitz....um, no, datz not write
[Orange fuzzball run around in a circle and falls over]
Hi! mine name iz Clyde A. Gump ana Ize dane bramaged!
Clyde www.clowder.net/cats/Clyde.html

[Humin note: When I took Fred to TED to be tutored, I
mentioned that someday I was going to adopt a special needs
cat to honor my beloved Laura Ann Mihstol's memory (
www.clowder.net/cats/Laura.html ). I came home with a tutored
Fred and a two-month-old male kitten who is slightly
brain-damaged. He has a tendency to wobble and occasionally
run in circles, and he's not the brightest kitten I've ever
met, but he's a determined little fuzzball who has made a big
warm spot for himself in my heart.]

ChildFree23 wrote:

Auntie Gabrielle, who are Fred & Clyde?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney