Catslaves gone?

Old January 2nd 07, 08:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Catslaves gone?

I've not read it for a while and when I went to sign in there's a message
that says that the domain name expired on 22 December, is on hold and the
owner needs to renew it asap.

Tweed

Old January 2nd 07, 08:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Chris Havlicek

Hi Christina -

Just saw a post from Suz dated today, and I was logged in to it right
around Christmas. What URL did you use to log in?

Purrs-

Chris

Old January 2nd 07, 09:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jeanne

Christina Websell wrote:
I've not read it for a while and when I went to sign in there's a message
that says that the domain name expired on 22 December, is on hold and the
owner needs to renew it asap.

Tweed

Tweed,

Catslaves is a Yahoo group, so there's no domain to expi

Since I get my messages through email, I don't often visit the
Catslaves message board itself. HOWEVER, the "tech" part of the above
URL is new to me. Anyone know when that first appeared?

there too)

Jeanne Hedge
posting via Google groups

Old January 2nd 07, 09:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
I've not read it for a while and when I went to sign in there's a message
that says that the domain name expired on 22 December, is on hold and the
owner needs to renew it asap.

Tweed

Tweed,

Catslaves is still active. I have seen several new messages. I suggest
that you contact Yowie about this (or I will be glad to do it for you if you
want me to).

MaryL

Old January 2nd 07, 09:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Chris Havlicek" wrote in message
Hi Christina -

Just saw a post from Suz dated today, and I was logged in to it right
around Christmas. What URL did you use to log in?

Have a look at this:
http://www.catslaves.org/index.html

It told me the domain name had expired. I was not able to sign in :-(

Tweed

Old January 2nd 07, 09:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Jeanne" wrote in message
ps.com...

Christina Websell wrote:
I've not read it for a while and when I went to sign in there's a message
that says that the domain name expired on 22 December, is on hold and the
owner needs to renew it asap.

Tweed

Tweed,

Catslaves is a Yahoo group, so there's no domain to expi

Since I get my messages through email, I don't often visit the
Catslaves message board itself. HOWEVER, the "tech" part of the above
URL is new to me. Anyone know when that first appeared?

there too)

Thanks for these links, but there is still cause for concern if there is an
error message" like wot I got." ;-)

Tweed

Old January 2nd 07, 09:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen AKA Kajikit

On Tue, 2 Jan 2007 19:25:40 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

I've not read it for a while and when I went to sign in there's a message
that says that the domain name expired on 22 December, is on hold and the
owner needs to renew it asap.

Yes, the Catslaves domain name is no more... we're trying to save for
a house and the site didn't get nearly enough traffic to be worth
maintaining a seperate domain. (not to mention that it was hideously
out-of-date, and when I asked people for new stuff to put on it a few
years ago, nobody gave me anything...)
So we let it expire because we didn't think anyone would notice. I had
a visitor counter for it and on a good week it got four visits!
Old January 2nd 07, 09:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen AKA Kajikit

On Tue, 2 Jan 2007 14:22:49 -0600, "MaryL"
-OUT-THE-LITTER wrote:

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
I've not read it for a while and when I went to sign in there's a message
that says that the domain name expired on 22 December, is on hold and the
owner needs to renew it asap.

Tweed

Tweed,

Catslaves is still active. I have seen several new messages. I suggest
that you contact Yowie about this (or I will be glad to do it for you if you
want me to).

I assume that Christina is talking about the catslaves WEBSITE that
John and I made... the fact that nobody even knows it existed shows
that we did the right thing in deleting it.
Old January 2nd 07, 10:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

wrote:

I've not read it for a while and when I went to sign in there's a message
that says that the domain name expired on 22 December, is on hold and the
owner needs to renew it asap.

Yes, the Catslaves domain name is no more... we're trying to save for
a house and the site didn't get nearly enough traffic to be worth
maintaining a seperate domain. (not to mention that it was hideously
out-of-date, and when I asked people for new stuff to put on it a few
years ago, nobody gave me anything...)
So we let it expire because we didn't think anyone would notice. I had
a visitor counter for it and on a good week it got four visits!

Well, please put it back. I noticed.

Tweed