Weaning Levi?

Old March 15th 07, 03:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

Default Weaning Levi?

mlbriggs wrote:

What about claws? MLB

YES SHE SUCKED THEM TOO
Old March 15th 07, 03:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

mlbriggs wrote:

What about claws? MLB

And I got news for Lynne, my cat is sweeter than hers!

why? cause I am not hateful to good people, she is...

LOOK AT HER!!!

LOOK AT HER

dar she! pointing a BIG finger right at her
Old March 15th 07, 04:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
22brix

"Lynne" wrote in message
Well just as Cybercat predicted, I have a nearly full grown cat attached
my face a lot of the time. As cute as he is (and he's the cutest cat
EVER), I've been cutting him back on his suckling time recently. I guess
tonight he decided he was going to get his lip no matter what.

I was standing in the kitchen, and, since he follows me everywhere, he was
on the floor at my feet. He looked up at me, meowed, and when I looked
down at him he jumped straight up from the floor onto my chest, with his
front feet on my shoulder. I was shocked at the feat--I'm not short at
5'6"! Thankfully my hands were empty so I immediately cradled him in my
arms and then of course I let him suckle for a while. I've never had a
cat
jump on me like that--I figure he earned some lip.

--
Lynne

When my cat Tortle was younger she went through a phase where she'd jump
onto my shoulder from behind--scared me to death the first time she did!
She'd balance on my shoulder as I walked around the house. She's too lazy
now!

Bonnie

Old March 15th 07, 07:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Lynne" wrote in message
m...
on Thu, 15 Mar 2007 01:15:17 GMT, "sheelagh"
wrote:

Levis sounds extra cuddlesome tonight, lol...
I think he earned a bit of lip there;o)
He sounds so sweet....
S;o)

He's extra cuddlesome every night (and day)! I swear this litte boy
thinks
I'm his mama, and I don't mind. I wonder what he's going to think of the
puppy (Golden Retriever) when he gets here in 2 weeks.

By the way, Levi has another really cute habit I've not seen in any of my
other cats. He just did it. He was fast asleep next to me, heard someone
opening the linen closet door in the hall and jumped up to sit fully on
his
rump with his body completely erect, front feet in the air. He sits so
tall I always think he's going to fall over backward, but he never does.

He cracks me up!

He's protecting you. That really is precious. (Or maybe he is just
protecting that lip, hahaha!)

Old March 15th 07, 07:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Lynne" wrote in message
Well just as Cybercat predicted, I have a nearly full grown cat attached
my face a lot of the time.

Look, now, we need some more pictures. You know we do.

Old March 15th 07, 12:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Thu, 15 Mar 2007 07:13:24 GMT, "cybercat" wrote:

He's protecting you. That really is precious. (Or maybe he is just
protecting that lip, hahaha!)

Is that was he's doing? Oh my gosh!! I didn't think it was possible, but
now I adore him even more!

I need to read a good book on cat behavior. I read several when I got my
first cats back in college, but I guess all the studying impacted my
retention of the extracurricular stuff. What's a good read on the subject?

--
Lynne
Old March 15th 07, 12:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Thu, 15 Mar 2007 04:43:54 GMT, "22brix"
wrote:

When my cat Tortle was younger she went through a phase where she'd
jump onto my shoulder from behind--scared me to death the first time
she did! She'd balance on my shoulder as I walked around the house.

I imagine that was shocking! I at least saw Levi coming (and it was still
kind of shocking).

She's too lazy now!

Speaking of lazy, Rudy will lay on my shoulder when I walk around, but I
have to pick him up (and put him down when he's tired of it).

--
Lynne
Old March 15th 07, 12:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Thu, 15 Mar 2007 07:13:58 GMT, "cybercat" wrote:

Look, now, we need some more pictures. You know we do.

soon, soon...

--
Lynne
Old March 15th 07, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

m...

Desmond Morris' "Ca****ching."

Old March 15th 07, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Lynne" wrote in message
m...
on Thu, 15 Mar 2007 07:13:58 GMT, "cybercat" wrote:

Look, now, we need some more pictures. You know we do.

soon, soon...

Excellent.