Dry-Food amounts help needed---NO CYBERCAT COMMENTS WANTED OR NEEDED!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 28th 08, 06:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
mystro

Default Dry-Food amounts help needed---NO CYBERCAT COMMENTS WANTED OR NEEDED!

Note on subject: Cybercat wants to push her opinion regardless of what
question is asked and frankly she's not very intelligent and her
posting history shows she excel's in both rude and crude..she's not
wanted.

ok

My two house-mates (Pete and Fred) gained too much when I tried using
one of those feeders they seem to be nibbling all day long so I
decided to purchase a 8-day auto feeder a few months ago, set to
open twice a day at 6am and 5pm with heaping 1/3 of a cup serving at
each serving, they've lost some much needed weight but now I'm
concerned I'm not giving them enough to maintain a good healthy
weight
especially since they are purely house cats although they usually
clean the
serving dish between feedings- but not always. They have always ate
Chicken Soup for the Cat but I recently switched to the Lite version
both have always thrived on CSFTCLS with beautiful
clear eyes, shiny coats, clean strong teeth and gums and very
playful.

The bag instructions as usual are vague but better then most
companies..they recommend 1/3 to 2/3's of a cup "per day per cat", if
I go by that and I'm feeding them 2/3 total but now they are at the
proper weight
suggestion's on correct amounts would be appreciated

Pete and Fred are currently at 9-10 pounds @ 2 1/2 yo they seem to be
getting close to ideal for their bigger size.