anti Connie has a qwestion fur other meowmies

Old August 23rd 13, 05:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

Default anti Connie has a qwestion fur other meowmies

Hi der evfurry one. Anti Connie has not had kitties fur a few years but now she haz us. We are her sister's kitties and we kive wif her now. Anyhow, she wants to know if you still do da Sekrit Santa at Kissamouse time.

Luf and purrs to awl,
MaryJ and Domino
Old August 23rd 13, 05:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"conniepo" wrote in message
Hi der evfurry one. Anti Connie has not had kitties fur a few years
but now she haz us. We are her sister's kitties and we kive wif her
now. Anyhow, she wants to know if you still do da Sekrit Santa at
Kissamouse time.

Luf and purrs to awl,
MaryJ and Domino

HiHi MaryJ and Domino,
We hav not stopt doink diz.
I betcha lotza kitteez kum bak furr diz an awlzo fur da Jellical Ball.
We shud awlzo kno yur purdais.

Pit2nya,
Styll Grand Poo Bah, but missin summa da regular pozturz.

Old August 23rd 13, 06:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Friday, August 23, 2013 12:25:29 PM UTC-4, conniepo wrote:
Hi der evfurry one. Anti Connie has not had kitties fur a few years but now she haz us. We are her sister's kitties and we kive wif her now. Anyhow, she wants to know if you still do da Sekrit Santa at Kissamouse time.

Luf and purrs to awl,

MaryJ and Domino

It is furry happee wee is to welcome yoos to da nosegroop. Da Sekrit Sanna is still a tradishun. An wee wubs morekitties.

--
WooToo for her hous
Old August 23rd 13, 07:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

On Friday, August 23, 2013 12:52:12 PM UTC-4, Sylvia M wrote:
"conniepo" wrote in message

Hi der evfurry one. Anti Connie has not had kitties fur a few years

but now she haz us. We are her sister's kitties and we kive wif her

now. Anyhow, she wants to know if you still do da Sekrit Santa at

Kissamouse time.

Luf and purrs to awl,

MaryJ and Domino

HiHi MaryJ and Domino,

We hav not stopt doink diz.

I betcha lotza kitteez kum bak furr diz an awlzo fur da Jellical Ball.

We shud awlzo kno yur purdais.

Pit2nya,

Styll Grand Poo Bah, but missin summa da regular pozturz.

Hi again. Thanks fur the warm welcome. As fur purdais, we are litter mates so our purdais are da same day .... March 8th.

MaryJ and Domino

Old August 24th 13, 01:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 8/23/2013 12:25 PM, conniepo wrote:
Hi der evfurry one. Anti Connie has not had kitties fur a few years but now she haz us. We are her sister's kitties and we kive wif her now. Anyhow, she wants to know if you still do da Sekrit Santa at Kissamouse time.

Luf and purrs to awl,
MaryJ and Domino

Hi, welcome to to the group.

Lucy Lu & Samwise
Old August 24th 13, 07:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=[_3_]

"ann791" wrote in message ...

On 8/23/2013 12:25 PM, conniepo wrote:
Hi der evfurry one. Anti Connie has not had kitties fur a few years but
now she haz us. We are her sister's kitties and we kive wif her now.
Anyhow, she wants to know if you still do da Sekrit Santa at Kissamouse
time.

Luf and purrs to awl,
MaryJ and Domino

Hi, welcome to to the group.

Lucy Lu & Samwise

We welcome you to thae group too , MaryJ and Domino
Lufs n purrs back tu yew both.
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps n our Mommy Kyla

Old August 24th 13, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Fri, 23 Aug 2013 09:25:29 -0700, conniepo wrote:

Hi der evfurry one. Anti Connie has not had kitties fur a few years but
now she haz us. We are her sister's kitties and we kive wif her now.
Anyhow, she wants to know if you still do da Sekrit Santa at Kissamouse
time.

Luf and purrs to awl,
MaryJ and Domino

Welcome to da groop!

Harri

new kitties at anti Connie's howse conniepo Cat community 11 April 3rd 13 05:26 PM
anti ann Stormmee Cat community 2 February 8th 10 03:59 AM
HAPPEE MEOWMIES DAY Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] Cat community 2 May 10th 08 03:49 AM
Fangu, Fanwood kitteez an Anti Connie! Sundance Cat anecdotes 1 December 25th 05 06:16 PM
Fangu, Fanwood kitteez an Anti Connie! Sundance Cat community 0 December 25th 05 06:15 PM