weez chipmonk watchin!

Old September 6th 13, 07:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

Default weez chipmonk watchin!

Dis is a boootiful day here in New Jersey. Weez sittin on our lovely kitty perches in da windows and watchin da chipmonks runnin arownd. Ders lots of birdies too ...... weez very very busy tewday.

MaryJ and Domino
Old September 6th 13, 07:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Friday, September 6, 2013 2:35:06 PM UTC-4, conniepo wrote:
Dis is a boootiful day here in New Jersey. Weez sittin on our lovely kitty perches in da windows and watchin da chipmonks runnin arownd. Ders lots of birdies too ...... weez very very busy tewday.

MaryJ and Domino

it is purty ouside mine winnows an dere is a skwirl dat clime on da bigbig rok. An lots ub burdz. I am gonna make Uncl Bill gets me a chipmunk. I needs wun for mine collekshum.

-
WooToo
Old September 7th 13, 01:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 9/6/2013 2:35 PM, conniepo wrote:
Dis is a boootiful day here in New Jersey. Weez sittin on our lovely kitty perches in da windows and watchin da chipmonks runnin arownd. Ders lots of birdies too ...... weez very very busy tewday.

MaryJ and Domino

We have lots of birdies to watch outside out windows. Mommy put a bird
feeder by our big window in the kitchen.

Lucy Lu & Samwise
Old September 7th 13, 10:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On Fri, 06 Sep 2013 11:35:06 -0700, conniepo wrote:

Dis is a boootiful day here in New Jersey. Weez sittin on our lovely
kitty perches in da windows and watchin da chipmonks runnin arownd. Ders
lots of birdies too ...... weez very very busy tewday.

MaryJ and Domino

Dat souns like fun! We don't gots chipmunks in da Chicatgo area. We'z gotz
tree skwirls an ground skwirls an bunbuns, but no chipmunks.

Sammy
Old September 8th 13, 12:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee
"ann791" wrote in message
On 9/6/2013 2:35 PM, conniepo wrote:
Dis is a boootiful day here in New Jersey. Weez sittin on our lovely
kitty perches in da windows and watchin da chipmonks runnin arownd.
Ders lots of birdies too ...... weez very very busy tewday.

MaryJ and Domino

We have lots of birdies to watch outside out windows. Mommy put a bird
feeder by our big window in the kitchen.

Lucy Lu & Samwise

I gotz uh burdee feerur stuk to da gezt-ruum windo,
up hi sowz da skwerrilz caynt get at da fuudz.
Da burdeezwere dere wiff dere beekz opin wif thurzt,
so Meowmee puttid uh kup ocv wadder dere tuu.
Dere ar olny twee burdeez what keep kummin bak.
I dunt kno dere naymez.
--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee

Old September 8th 13, 05:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Friday, September 6, 2013 2:35:06 PM UTC-4, conniepo wrote:
Dis is a boootiful day here in New Jersey. Weez sittin on our lovely
kitty perches in da windows and watchin da chipmonks runnin arownd. Ders
lots of birdies too ...... weez very very busy tewday.

MaryJ and Domino

it is purty ouside mine winnows an dere is a skwirl dat clime on da bigbig
rok. An lots ub burdz. I am gonna make Uncl Bill gets me a chipmunk. I
needs wun for mine collekshum.

-
WooToo

Yoo hazza kollekshun? Dat wud be innerestin to see. Whut else in in itzself?
Duz yoo giv toorz?

Sundance

Old September 13th 13, 06:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=[_3_]

Dis is a boootiful day here in New Jersey. Weez sittin on our lovely
kitty perches in da windows and watchin da chipmonks runnin arownd. Ders
lots of birdies too ...... weez very very busy tewday.

MaryJ and Domino

Dat souns like fun! We don't gots chipmunks in da Chicatgo area. We'z gotz
tree skwirls an ground skwirls an bunbuns, but no chipmunks.

Sammy

Et haz bin HAWT heer neer Seattul, wike 91 degreez da hoominz sai, but dey
stai en n put on da A seez, n fanz.., n Meowmie, silli hur, wikez tu put ise
cubez en owr waddur boles..ai got mai tung stuk on une..OW!!!
Mrrrrrrrrrt!
Weh seen sum birdz, but nawt minny. we iz tew bizzy nappin nwappin.yeUP

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps.