Fat Cat toys!

Old August 22nd 04, 12:07 AM
MacCandace

I'm hoping, but apparently it rides on the 17% - or whatever the present
%-age is - of the so far undecided voters. The thought of yet another 4
years of GWB - arghhhhhhhhh.

Cathy

I'm glad there are so many like-minded (with me) people here. I love Clinton.
The man is a Rhodes Scholar, he's brilliant. Bush had a C- average in college,
I believe. All he did in college was cheerlead, drink beer, and possibly snort
coke. Bill was following his ideals even back then.

Candace
(take the litter out before replying by e-mail)

See my cats:
http://photos.yahoo.com/maccandace

"One does not meet oneself until one catches the reflection from an eye other
than human." (Loren Eisely)
Old August 22nd 04, 05:35 AM
MacCandace

It was so refreshing to once again hear someone who is articulate, who has
an excellent command of the language!

Cathy

Yeah, makes one wish they didn't have that nasty little term limitations thing.

Old August 22nd 04, 07:40 AM
-L. :

"Mary" wrote in message . rr.com...
"-L. :" wrote in message
om...
"Mary" wrote in message

. rr.com...
I love these things. They have catnip and some have crackly stuff in

them.

Our latest: Hillary Clinton and Arnold Schwarzenegger. (Petsmart was

out
of George Bush, and Bill Clinton and Newt Gingrich have been retired.
Bummer!)

Being a true Democrat, I got both so I could see which way my cats

leaned by
who they attacked/loved on more.

Arnie has two sides, one the Gov. and one the Terminator. Hillary has a
badge that says "I'm With Stupid" and another that says "It Takes A

Village
to Do My Hair."

I have a feeling these toys are more for humans than cats. Nevertheless,

am happy to report that both have been generously bitten, licked, and
slobbered on.

http://www.fatcats.com/html_site/hhome.shtml

You just missed the GWB toy. It's the one shaped like a pile of dog
****, and on the other side, it says "I'm a fundie dumbass."

HTH,
-L.

I'm a Democrat, dumbass.

Do you always have to be so charming? I was making a joke, which
obviously flew over your head. Back into the plonker you go...

-L.