One Last Try?

Old September 8th 05, 02:52 PM
CatNipped

Default One Last Try?

I guess I still have a shred of hope. If any of you have a moment or two to
help me search the "survivors" databases just in case I missed one?

My family still missing:

David and Annie Reeves - my brother and sister-in-law
34 Packenham Ave
Chalmette, LA 70043

Matthew & Tina Chiasson (daughter Gillian, son Matthew Jr.) - my niece and
her family
217 E Damour St
Chalmette, LA 70043

Donovan and Tammy Thomas (son Donovan Jr.) - my niece and her family
[I can't find their address in my book]

Tanya Reeves - my niece
2305 Congressman Hebert Dr
Chalmette, LA 70043

My best friend of 45 years and her family still missing:

Diane & Jerry Maltese - my friend and her husband
3990 Florida Ave.
Mandeville 70448

Jon and Dana Cox (daughter Gabriella, son David) - my friend's daughter and
her family
202 N. Ellzey St.
Hammond, LA 70401

Thanks.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old September 8th 05, 03:01 PM
KittyLady

Catnipped I will help you look. Don't give up hope yet.
Skritches and Hugs,
KittyLady

Old September 8th 05, 03:19 PM
Kate

There are two Tammy Thomas listed on this site:

http://www.katrinasafe.com/WebEntryA...earchform.aspx

The listings say:

TAMMY THOMAS Home address: NEW ORLEANS Relief site: Gloria Dei
Lutheran Church

tammy thomas Home address: slidell la 70458 Relief site: George
R. Brown Convention Center Address now: 1001 Avenida de las
Americas Houston TX 77010

Continuing to search the lists for you.

Kate.

Old September 8th 05, 03:30 PM
Kate

Don't know if this site might be of any use to you - depending how old
the children are. These are children who are looking for their parents
in Louisiana.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...US&PageId=2078

Kate.

Old September 8th 05, 03:52 PM
Nan

On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 08:52:35 -0500, "CatNipped"
wrote:

[...]

I've been checking survivor lists every time I log on to the internet,
and will continue to do so.

The uncertainty of not knowing is the hardest. I didn't have anyone
directly involved in the hurricane area this time, but I do have
relatives in Pensacola and Punta Gorda, Forida. The last time a
hurricane hit Punta Gorda it was over a week before I heard that they
were ok, and I know how I felt at the time.

So mega purrs, prayers, and hugs that your family will be found safe
and sound.

Purrs and Hugs,

Nan
Old September 8th 05, 05:11 PM
Christina Websell

I have already been looking for Reeves & Chiasson, but I'll add these new
names and help you search. There are some Chiassons safe from Chalmette,
but not the first names you were looking for.
I will continue to pray that your relatives will be found safe somewhere.
I had a mail from my Mormon family to say they are praying for your family
too. I thought their prayers might be better and more effective than mine.
They have a more direct line ;-)

You are in my thoughts.
Tweed

Old September 8th 05, 06:27 PM
mlbriggs

"CatNipped" wrote in message
[...]

Catnipped: I, too, searched the St. Barnard list yesterday for Reeves

and Chiasson. The area was hard hit. I shall continue to help you
search.

Tweed: You are so funny! Lots of the rescued are being sent to Camp
Williams, Utah. Some have already left for California and Texas.

Sending purrs and prayers for those who suffer and mourn. purrs
for lost and suffering pets also. MLB

Old September 8th 05, 07:30 PM
Christina Websell

news

"CatNipped" wrote in message
[...]

Am I? I didn't mean to be because I'm deadly serious about this. I do truly
believe that because my Mormon family live according to the gospel that they
believe in, that their prayers are some of the best there is.
I was told by the doctors when I went into hospital in April that I would
definitely die, that my case of ovarian cancer was hopeless. I was
discharged home for two weeks, awaiting surgery. During that time I had
what is called an "administration and blessing" from priests of the Mormon
church. They laid their hands on my head and called upon God to save me, if
he didn't want me for himself at the time, sort of..

Well, when they opened me up, a couple of weeks later, it was far less
serious, massive tumour, but not aggressive like they thought. The surgeon
was so confident of his diagnosis before that he wanted me to start
chemotherapy before my op.
It's not necessary now.
I'm back at work!

Tweed

Old September 8th 05, 10:24 PM
polonca12000

We are thinking of you and your family and friends, we are sending best
wishes for them to be found safe,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old September 8th 05, 10:45 PM
mlbriggs

On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 19:30:19 +0100, Christina Websell wrote:

news

"CatNipped" wrote in message
[...]

Tweed: I do believe miracles can happen. And I also believe that your
(Tweed's) personal prayers are just as effective as others. You are a
good person Will continue purring that your family will be located.
How are your 'little ones" holding up? MLB