A Meowy Kissimouse to you all

Old December 23rd 05, 08:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default A Meowy Kissimouse to you all

I finally got the fat wench to sit down and transcribe for me. Until now
she's been busy with something called skool. She says that if she does
well, she can afford more treats and toys for us all. I don't care, I just
want to tell about our voyages.

We decided to spend Kissimouse in Australia this year. My beloved Miss
Chloe has joined us and we have planned an excellent party for us all. The
gift exchange this year should be fun, as there are a large number of kits
on board to enjoy all the goodies we bring them. Kissimouse is mainly for
the kits, and we're all kits at Kissimouse time.

The fat wench says that she doesn't know what to make for our dinner, but I
think a nice rat casserole would be splendid. She says "YUK" whenever I
bring it up. Some fat wench she is. The blonde wench doesn't do cooking.
She says that she doesn't have those recipes whenever I ask her to make
something for us to eat. She's so busy playing wink wink with Gem that she
doesn't have time for us like she used to.

Anyway, the fat wench says that we'll all be pleased with our snackies. She
already made us some catnip sockies for Yowl. That was fun. All sorts of
cats and kits rolling around sniffing the good stuff and getting high. I
thought Smokey was going to roll off the deck and into the water, he was
enjoying himself so much. It is good to see the crew laughing and joyful
again after we lost one of our senior statescats, Frank.

Frank was an excellent fellow. He was quite the ladycat's gentlecat.
Waffles was his wink wink buddy and is still mourning his loss. We howl
with her. Frank is missed by us all and we all purr for his mistress,
Marina, and his partners Miranda and Caliban. We have lost some great
friends this year, and Frank was one of the best of them.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.
Off the coast of Australia near Melbourne

--
http://www.mousertails.blogspot.com
Mouser Tails: The voyages of the Mouser

I'm not bad...I'm just written that way

Old December 23rd 05, 08:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Pamela Shirk" wrote in message
nk.net...
[...]

Merry Kissamouse, Cap'n PC & der ovver kitties on board. I wisht I'd nown
yoo all wanted a rat casrole, cuz I cort a fat one just yestuddy. Yoo cudda
had it for yore stew.
Meowmie sed I was a verry gud boy wen she seed it, and she stroke me alot to
say fangu but then she frew it in der dustbin (garbage.) I fort dat were a
bitoffa waste offa gud rat mineself.

Boyfie

Old December 23rd 05, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

[...]

Hoping you all have a joyful, fun-filled Christmas this year!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 24th 05, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 20:52:46 -0000, "Christina Websell"
yodeled:

"Pamela Shirk" wrote in message
ink.net...
[...]

Dear friend Boyfie,

How big are those ratses where you live? Are they big enough to eat
the chickenses? I am a superb catcher of the mousies myself, but I
have never seen a rat in the house. Here in the city, they get very
dirty and spread DISEASES, Mommy says, so it's just as well. Anyway,
it's probably very brave of you to get rid of the ratses even if your
Mommy doesn't want to eat them, cause they sound like trouble.

Wait a minute, the little dingbat has something to say.

HEY BOYFIE YO ARE A COOL DOOD KILLIN THE BIG RATSES.
MERRY KISSAMOUSE TO YOO AND THE OL LADY AN YOOR MOMMY
DANTE

Is that it? Very nice.

Anyway, do accept our best wishes for you and Miss Kitty and Miss
Tweed for Kissamouse and the Mew Year.

Your Friend,
Stinky

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old December 24th 05, 05:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Pamela Shirk wrote:
Frank was an excellent fellow. He was quite the ladycat's gentlecat.
Waffles was his wink wink buddy and is still mourning his loss. We howl
with her. Frank is missed by us all and we all purr for his mistress,
Marina, and his partners Miranda and Caliban. We have lost some great
friends this year, and Frank was one of the best of them.

Meowmie says thank you for those kind words, Pine Cone. They made her
leak again a little bit, but I think she's OK again, after watching
Caliban dealing with the snow out in our enclosure. Merry Kissamouse to
you and your crew. Wish we could be with you in Australia, but we'd
better stay and look after our meowmie.

Sincerely,
Miranda

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old December 24th 05, 05:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 20:52:46 -0000, "Christina Websell"
yodeled:

"Pamela Shirk" wrote in message
link.net...
[...]

Dere is all sortses. Dere is baby wuns not much bigger dan a mowsie, bit
bigger childrun wuns, mommy & daddy wuns and der bigbig GRANDADS.

Are they big enough to eat
the chickenses?

dere big wuns will ete little chickenses if dey can but meowmie don't kepe
any little chickenses wheer the ratses can get dem. Der little baby
chickenses always av der concreete or brick flore and arfinch mesh wire side
and roof so no ratses can get in.

I am a superb catcher of the mousies myself, but I
have never seen a rat in the house.

Oh larfs we don't get dem in der HOWSE! Except one did get in
onetime...befoor I lived ere.

Here in the city, they get very
dirty and spread DISEASES, Mommy says, so it's just as well. Anyway,
it's probably very brave of you to get rid of the ratses even if your
Mommy doesn't want to eat them, cause they sound like trouble.

Well, we seed a big dirty grandad wun dis morning wen I was helping meowmie
feed der chickens rite down in der orchard. Mud all over is tale, dirty
smelly boy and scabs on is back. E ran off wen e seed me. (I very glad
about dat!)
Meowmie sed to me "Boyfie, dats wun yoo shudda cort last yere.."
She mene wen it was little. She no I too afrade of the grandad rats to
catch dem coz dey so big and feerce. Kitty don't get dem niver. She washes
erself if she see a verry big wun.
Meowmie not cross at us for leving dem bigguns, she say it goodidea to not
get bit an we not to worry coz she will dele wiv dem erself. She say it our
job to just get dem little wuns coz it stops em growin into bigguns.

Wait a minute, the little dingbat has something to say.

HEY BOYFIE YO ARE A COOL DOOD KILLIN THE BIG RATSES.
MERRY KISSAMOUSE TO YOO AND THE OL LADY AN YOOR MOMMY
DANTE

Meowie Kissamouse to you too Dante and also to the big Dood from KFC (hey,
less of the ol lady, you whippersnapper!! you are asking for a bopped ear
and don't think I can't give you one) Boyfie and their meowmie.

Is that it? Very nice.

Anyway, do accept our best wishes for you and Miss Kitty and Miss
Tweed for Kissamouse and the Mew Year.

Your Friend,
Stinky

Fangu, Stinky. Yoo a nice cat. Tell Dante not to call KFC old, eh?
Boyfie & Tweed

Old December 24th 05, 07:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Meowy Kissimouse, everyone!

It's Nina, Here, dictating to Meowmy. Unka Pan is getting all sortsa
treets, since he came home from TED--I don't see why since he's being a
tremendous growch! But Meowmy gives Mama and me treets too, so I guess
that's okay. Meowmy gave me a new ball for Kissimouse--it moves in
funny zigzag ways, and I just have to chase it! I likes it better dan
da funny smelling fishie toy that just LIES there on da floor. Meowmy
wuz glad to have me chase the ball rather than bat at the bright string
she was playing with. She sez she was wrapping Presunts or sumthing
like that, and kept taking the bright string away when I tried to chew
on it! Well excuse me! To dangle brite stuff in front of a kitten like
me is just ASKING to have it played with! Only she didn't call it
string, she called it "ribbon." She used pretty paper to wrap up the
presunts, too. But I saw that nobody else got a fun ball like mine to
chase.

All right, move over kid, and let your betters take over the Kissimouse
Message. It's Panther, Here. I'm home from that stinky vet's office
at LAST! Can you believe my hoomin gave me to TED and then LEFT ME
THERE FOR FIVE DAYS???? They kept poking me with needles, but they did
give me flooids every day, and although I hate to admit it, I do feel
more myself, these days. My meowmy was afraid I was shortly due to
follow Good Frank across the bridge, but I fooled her. I fully intend
to see my Eighteenth birthday, next June. Nevertheless, I find that
playing on my hoomin's guilt feelings at the same time as I make her
happy that I'm home again yields the most amazing and tasty treets from
the kitchen cubberds! Nevertheless, I do purr for Frank's Meowmy, and
I charge Miranda and Caliban with the important tast of cheering her
up. Yes, EVEN when she gives you baths for ringworm, and then fixes an
e-collar around your nex!

Sigh... Francesca here. Panther IS home and being a growch, and he's
getting the Lion's share of attention, around here. I DID so enjoy
being the top cat. Nevertheless, I find I'm glad Pan is home, too. He
even let me wash the top of his head, yesterday. I know he's feeling
arthritic, and it's not easy for him to wash certain spots, sometimes.
We're glad he didn't leeve over the bridge quite yet, anyway!

Meowy Kissimouse Efurry One

Panther, Francesca and Nina