Back on the train

Old February 23rd 05, 04:23 AM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
I was a feral cat, I am lightening fast when needed, I weigh 10

pounds, and
am the boss of my house, TV weighs 18.9 Tiger weighs 16, Miss

Violette,
respectfully

I know, but Louise can be very tricky! She wouldn't have been able to
whap me normally!

Clarence

Old February 23rd 05, 06:33 AM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 15:27:37 -0800, Sylvia M. wrote:

Hoomin interjection:

Pitoonya, Sweetee, you came to us on December 28th.
Your fore-sisfurr Dyna went to Rainbow Bridge on November
10th.
She was too sick by then to vote, so maybe she 'channeled'
through you.

Sylvia

Dattid kud furry well be, Antee Sylvia. Yes it kud...

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
2/23/2005 12:32:36 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old February 23rd 05, 06:40 AM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

With a screech of brakes, and the whoosing of steam, the Orient Eggspress
pulls into the train staion in Venice. Pierre's voice is heard: "Bonjour
kitteez, we are entering Venice, where we will spend the day before heading
to Trieste. Enjoy your day, kitteez!"

Anaïs turns to Tiger and wraps her fluffy tail around him: "Mmmmm, my
luff, shall we take a liddle gondola ride?"

she waves to Samantha and her cousins "Gurlz, do you want to have dinner
togeffur tonight?" And thinks to herself, "I wonder if da Captain and the
Inspektor know that this is where Gaetano Tartuffo getz off?"

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
2/23/2005 12:34:38 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old February 23rd 05, 09:18 PM
Adam

Of course I can spare one vote. I just wanted to make sure that you
know that I didn't make a campaign promise to whap any kitty who didn't
vote for me!!!

Clarence

I only promis dat if I not win.

Louise
Old February 23rd 05, 09:19 PM
Adam

[Wap! wap! slink slink scurryscurryscurry]

Louise

OW!!! OW!!!

Hey, where are you going? I want to whap you back!

Clarence

[From far away we hear Louise go:]

Hisssssssspit!

Louise

Clarence slowly sneaks up on the hissing sound he hears.

Grrrrrr...

Louise
Old February 23rd 05, 09:20 PM
Adam

I voted furr yu, Louise, kuz we boff hav eer tufftz.

Pitoonya AKA ...

How? U not hir then.

Louise

R U Shur?
I wudda iffin i kudda...
Maybe anuddur kitty wiff eer tuftz wuz tawkin thru me???

Pitoonya AKA catfoozeled

Louise is right, you weren't here then. This was in November last
year. When did you start coming here?

Clarence

Uv cors I rite!

Louise
Old February 23rd 05, 09:22 PM
Adam

I was a feral cat, I am lightening fast when needed, I weigh 10
pounds, and
am the boss of my house, TV weighs 18.9 Tiger weighs 16, Miss
Violette,
respectfully

I know, but Louise can be very tricky! She wouldn't have been able to
whap me normally!

Clarence

Fatcat weys 10000000000000 & I wap hur!

Louise
Old February 24th 05, 03:09 AM
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
Of course I can spare one vote. I just wanted to make sure that

you
know that I didn't make a campaign promise to whap any kitty who

didn't
vote for me!!!

Clarence

I only promis dat if I not win.

Louise

When are you going to start your new government job?

Clarence

Old February 24th 05, 03:10 AM
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
[Wap! wap! slink slink scurryscurryscurry]

Louise

OW!!! OW!!!

Hey, where are you going? I want to whap you back!

Clarence

[From far away we hear Louise go:]

Hisssssssspit!

Louise

Clarence slowly sneaks up on the hissing sound he hears.

Grrrrrr...

Louise

Clarence pauses a second to locate the growling. He continues
sneaking towards it.

Old February 24th 05, 03:11 AM
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
I was a feral cat, I am lightening fast when needed, I weigh 10
pounds, and
am the boss of my house, TV weighs 18.9 Tiger weighs 16, Miss
Violette,
respectfully

I know, but Louise can be very tricky! She wouldn't have been able

whap me normally!

Clarence

Fatcat weys 10000000000000 & I wap hur!

Louise