[OT] Read it and weep!

Old July 7th 08, 02:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default [OT] Read it and weep!

I'm not even sure this could be considered off-topic.

http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/misc/LOW_score.jpg

--
Joyce

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name. ^..^
Old July 7th 08, 04:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_2_]

wrote

| I'm not even sure this could be considered off-topic.
|
| http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/misc/LOW_score.jpg

That might be a new all-time low!

Here's another game you might enjoy:

http://games.yahoo.com/console/cl

It's highly addictive. Much worse than bubbels.

Post your high score.

Best I've done with it so far: 485,404.

Old July 7th 08, 04:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Pat wrote:

wrote

I'm not even sure this could be considered off-topic.
http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/misc/LOW_score.jpg

That might be a new all-time low!

Did I beat Britta?

Here's another game you might enjoy:
http://games.yahoo.com/console/cl

It's highly addictive. Much worse than bubbels.

Oh, great - just what I need!

Old July 7th 08, 07:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

wrote in message
I'm not even sure this could be considered off-topic.

http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/misc/LOW_score.jpg

--
Joyce

You have my congratulations and admiration.

Someday I'll actually clean one up in that range.

I can do 20.000 once a day if I'm really paying attention, but that
seems about my best.

Jo

Old July 7th 08, 07:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Jofirey wrote:
wrote in message
I'm not even sure this could be considered off-topic.

http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/misc/LOW_score.jpg

--
Joyce

You have my congratulations and admiration.

Someday I'll actually clean one up in that range.

I can do 20.000 once a day if I'm really paying attention, but that
seems about my best.

20,000 is my best, too, but only about once a month. Congrats, Joyce!
You're the champion!

Old July 7th 08, 09:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Marina wrote:

20,000 is my best, too, but only about once a month. Congrats, Joyce!
You're the champion!

Woo hoo! Thanks. I should get something out of the many hours I waste
playing!

Old July 7th 08, 10:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Pat wrote:

Here's another game you might enjoy:
http://games.yahoo.com/console/cl

It's highly addictive. Much worse than bubbels.
Post your high score.
Best I've done with it so far: 485,404.

Wow! Now that I've played it a few times, I must say that number is
very impressive. I haven't gotten to 6 digits yet. Most I've gotten
so far is around 67 thousand.

That game is so fast paced it almost counts as aerobic exercise.

Old July 7th 08, 12:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_2_]

wrote
| Pat wrote:
|
| Here's another game you might enjoy:
| http://games.yahoo.com/console/cl
|
| It's highly addictive. Much worse than bubbels.
| Post your high score.
| Best I've done with it so far: 485,404.
|
| Wow! Now that I've played it a few times, I must say that number is
| very impressive. I haven't gotten to 6 digits yet. Most I've gotten
| so far is around 67 thousand.
|
| That game is so fast paced it almost counts as aerobic exercise.

You get better at it. I started saving screen shots of my high scores. The
first one I saved was when I hit 180-something thousand, which was after a
few dozen plays. My high scores climbed slowly. But there are still times
when I don't even break 100k.

Old July 7th 08, 01:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

wrote in message
I'm not even sure this could be considered off-topic.

http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/misc/LOW_score.jpg

--

Once on another NG, I made an official list of On-Topic Off-Topics. We
should probably do something like that.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old July 7th 08, 03:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Pat" wrote in message

wrote
| Pat wrote:
|
| Here's another game you might enjoy:
| http://games.yahoo.com/console/cl
|
| It's highly addictive. Much worse than bubbels.
| Post your high score.
| Best I've done with it so far: 485,404.
|
| Wow! Now that I've played it a few times, I must say that number
is
| very impressive. I haven't gotten to 6 digits yet. Most I've
gotten
| so far is around 67 thousand.
|
| That game is so fast paced it almost counts as aerobic exercise.

You get better at it. I started saving screen shots of my high
scores. The
first one I saved was when I hit 180-something thousand, which was
after a
few dozen plays. My high scores climbed slowly. But there are still
times
when I don't even break 100k.

Someone remind me how to save screen shots? It seems I will be taking
the computer repair idiots to court and could really use printouts of
some things.

Jo