OT Good news! puppy adopted

Old September 23rd 04, 12:04 AM
SUQKRT

In article , "Annie Wxill"
wrote:

I verified with the rescue group that the remaining rescued puppy was
adopted Saturday afternnoon.
Annie

Yeaaaaaa!
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Waiting for inspiration. Please hold while I contemplate my navel.

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")

Old September 23rd 04, 12:40 AM
Annie Wxill

"Adrian" wrote in message
I'm very glad to hear that.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)

Thank you.
Annie

Old September 23rd 04, 12:40 AM
Annie Wxill

"Adrian" wrote in message
I'm very glad to hear that.

Old September 23rd 04, 12:40 AM
Annie Wxill

"Adrian" wrote in message
I'm very glad to hear that.

Old September 23rd 04, 12:46 AM
Annie Wxill

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
YAY!! Told yer! I knew someone would love her shy temperament.

Tweed

You were right.
I really feel that the adoptions were part of a series of events of which I
had a part, but were not under my control at all. I took in the puppies
because I had no choice. It was take them or leave them to be run over or
drown. The way things came together still amazes me. I can believe that
these puppies and their new owners were meant for each other and all that
was needed was a way for them to meet. This is why I reallly can't take any
credit for my actions or the final outcome.
Annie

Old September 23rd 04, 12:48 AM
Annie Wxill

"Tanada" wrote in message